Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Pronouns
    She/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    105 times
    Time Online
    23d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_dragonz View Post
    Okay, I know that I said I called it quits after my second ban, but reading this thread makes me want to cheat again. I used to play on IOS and they would patch the modded APK regularly. Is this the same with PGSharp?
    PGSharp stays updated, yes. Whenever Niantic push an update to the official app, they usually have the PGSharp version of the same update out within a few hours.

Thank you so much, (you need an account to see links)!
    RBY styled Vulpix Ryu bar made by (you need an account to see links)! Thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rokon For This Useful Post:

Dark_dragonz (07-31-2022)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    What do you guys use on iPhone to cheat?
    I'd like to download again and not have to go walking around to play
    I personally use iPoGo on iPhone. There's both a free version and a paid VIP version (the VIP version can also support up to 3 different Pokemon Go accounts under iSigner, which is used to generate the VIP code. Additionally, they sometimes give out free VIP passes depending on ongoing PoGo events) and I've safely used it for a few years now making sure to follow cooldown times with teleporting and such.

I use a sideloader (Sideloady, which supports non-jailbroken devices) and the IPA file from their site to load the spoofed PoGo from my laptop to my iPhone. It does need to be re-loaded onto my phone every 7 days, but it can also be re-loaded beforehand and it resets the amount of days left.

iPoGo supports Android as well, but I've never used it on an Android before.

Garfunkle the Ryu
    Thank you honeycomb for the wonderful Garf!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EnderTheory For This Useful Post:

Kibba (08-06-2022)

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 7h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I just tried out PGSharp for the first time because I'm in a very rural area but got nervous and uninstalled after using the joystick hahaha

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    18d 23h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I occasionally use PGSharp because I'm in a rural area, but I stay within 20 minutes of home. Back in the day I cheated like crazy though, buying up accounts and spoofing to the other side of the planet.

I gave away my last illegit account a few years ago and now I play it safe with my day 2 main. Too scared to lose it because those Pokémon have a lot of memories in them, of places I've been and the people I've met. I realized spoofing couldn't replicate that and that I was taking a risk for monsters I saw as meaningless additions to a collection.

I'm short enough on cash though that I've considered getting into building and selling accounts and Pokémon though haha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I don't. I'm too dumb to set it up anyway.

I am a member of some PoGo groups and I see people post every few days that they got banned for cheating. I'm assuming they weren't smart with their cheating but I know getting your account back from Niantic is nearly impossible so it's not worth it to me.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    I got banned 2 alt accounts but others not, especially my main got many shadowban black announcements but never got banned. I still believe Niantic knew I was cheating there but because back in the time I was a cash whale my main survived.

I did respect flying times, so not really many differences between my accs except ofc I put more work and money in my main.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    any/all
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    19d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    question: do autocatchers count as cheating? ive never found a clear answer, since niantic doesnt really mention them at all.
    i feel like they would at least fall into grey area, since they arent produced by niantic.
    i mean you can technically the official pokeball as long as you have the main button taped down, right?
    but tnt being so strict with even things like holding down f5 has me in a different mindset lol

so besides that no, i have not. but living in a mostly rural area and never having access to gyms makes me want to.
    right now im not really into the game in general (interest comes in waves) but i did see that some event is ending today so i decided to check out the subforum here

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    78d 11h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    I just started cheating with iPogo, bot I can't live without it.
    I didn't fly to anywhere except when i first got it and i accidentally tp'ed myself to somewhere in Utah.
    for now i'm staying within my neighbourhood and autocatches. I hope I don't get caught and banned.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    42d 5h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    No because I'm a wee baby and pokemon go is my touch grass game.

Also I just think if you know what to do Neopets is the easiest game to get away cheating on that isn't singleplayer of all time. I don't actually cheat in any of other game its just neo

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I used to use one of those teleporter/ "joystick to walk" apps but I think google partnered with Niantic or something and implemented something to keep it from working because I couldn't get it to work last time I came back to play and remember seeing news articles about the partnering,

There may be something newer these days that works but I haven't looked up/tried any of them. I've only opened pogo a few times in the past year or so. I played for years when it first came out and didn't cheat. And then came back about 5-6 years ago when I moved to SC from WV and played legit again because the area I moved to had a TON of stops and gyms, like too many lol, then I moved to a more rural area shortly after and used the joystick program for the first time then quit again after getting bored (wasn't much going on in the game at the time) and then I came back AGAIN during the beginning of the pandemic and the joystick app or any of the other suggested apps didnt work (on my phone at least) but that didnt really matter cause I could play from my porch (with the increased incense range etc) But I've moved twice since the pandemic and the last few times I've even opened the app have just been to check and see if my new places had/have any pokestops/gyms (Nope)

If I could find a way to cheat again, I'd probably start playing again. (But i'd have to get a new phone first because it got smashed at work the other day >.<)
    Last edited by Narkotiq; 12-17-2022 at 10:45 PM.