Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by youngamerican View Post
    Can anyone confirm that PGSharp works on blue stacks? A downfall of being an iPhone user
    It doesn't run very well on Bluestacks, but I have had a lot of success getting it to run with Mumu instead. If you need any help, hit me up.
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (07-23-2023),RadLapras (07-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    It doesn't run very well on Bluestacks, but I have had a lot of success getting it to run with Mumu instead. If you need any help, hit me up.
    Thank you! I will try it out here soon. Appreciate it!! Haven't heard of Mumu before

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I do some light local spoofing on my main account. Mostly just to raids to save on remote passes, and occasionally to areas with higher spawn density during events when I haven't had the time to physically go there myself. I've been using my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which has just turned 10 this year and is definitely showing it's age! Constantly crashes so I can't do much with it haha.

I have a Nexus 6P that while isn't much newer, I'm going to see if it performs any better.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm a light spoofer. I live in the boonies, so when I'm not hanging out with my folks playing for the day I will use PGSharp locally only, just to go into town and put myself in a gym, get more balls, etc.

My stepdad, on the other hand, is a maniac. He has multiple accounts across multiple devices, spoofs all over the world, and is a completionist like no other. Trying to get him into the mainline series, but he won't budge. He just drives around all day and spoofs all night.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Sqork (09-20-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    I'm a light spoofer. I live in the boonies, so when I'm not hanging out with my folks playing for the day I will use PGSharp locally only, just to go into town and put myself in a gym, get more balls, etc.

My stepdad, on the other hand, is a maniac. He has multiple accounts across multiple devices, spoofs all over the world, and is a completionist like no other. Trying to get him into the mainline series, but he won't budge. He just drives around all day and spoofs all night.
    is this possible with apple? or only android? i totally want the ability to spoof but the few things ive youtubed have turned out to be trash and almost immediate bans when i did them maybe a year ago or so.

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqork View Post
    is this possible with apple? or only android? i totally want the ability to spoof but the few things ive youtubed have turned out to be trash and almost immediate bans when i did them maybe a year ago or so.
    He did it on his iPad for a long time, and then he started getting instant bans. Now he just uses PGSharp on Android. As far as I know, there are still methods like physical joysticks and such for iOS but I don't know much about them. Apparently 3utools is an option, but it isn't free and I think it broke on iOS 17.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (09-28-2023),Sqork (09-20-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    He did it on his iPad for a long time, and then he started getting instant bans. Now he just uses PGSharp on Android. As far as I know, there are still methods like physical joysticks and such for iOS but I don't know much about them. Apparently 3utools is an option, but it isn't free and I think it broke on iOS 17.
    did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Raposa (09-28-2023)

Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.
    Straight up!! I love the game, but their greed just kills me!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (10-02-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    36d 3h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Yup, hence the reason I no longer spend a cent on the game, just use coins gained from spoofing if I need to get anything from the store. I don't even bother with the event tickets. Yeah, you can get some cool pokemon through the official paid events, but most of the time you can find someone willing to trade you for them anyway FIGHT THE POWER.
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Excalibur (10-02-2023)

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Straight up!! I love the game, but their greed just kills me!
    yep. long gone are days that come out 99.99% with the ambition to keep you playing the same game. today is keep playing for a cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Yup, hence the reason I no longer spend a cent on the game, just use coins gained from spoofing if I need to get anything from the store. I don't even bother with the event tickets. Yeah, you can get some cool pokemon through the official paid events, but most of the time you can find someone willing to trade you for them anyway FIGHT THE POWER.
    correct lets do it! personally i like playing Pokemons older games anyways. much more rewarding + rom hacks are amazing!