Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

  1. #81
    Strat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    528
    Userbars
    48
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked
    1,018/350
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    37d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by youngamerican View Post
    Can anyone confirm that PGSharp works on blue stacks? A downfall of being an iPhone user
    It doesn't run very well on Bluestacks, but I have had a lot of success getting it to run with Mumu instead. If you need any help, hit me up.
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

    Excalibur (07-23-2023),RadLapras (07-23-2023)

  3. #82

    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    172
    Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    23
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked
    251/81
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    3d 16h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    It doesn't run very well on Bluestacks, but I have had a lot of success getting it to run with Mumu instead. If you need any help, hit me up.
    Thank you! I will try it out here soon. Appreciate it!! Haven't heard of Mumu before

  4. #83
    Tra-guy's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2023
    Posts
    20
    Userbars
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked
    22/10
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I do some light local spoofing on my main account. Mostly just to raids to save on remote passes, and occasionally to areas with higher spawn density during events when I haven't had the time to physically go there myself. I've been using my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3 which has just turned 10 this year and is definitely showing it's age! Constantly crashes so I can't do much with it haha.

    I have a Nexus 6P that while isn't much newer, I'm going to see if it performs any better.

  5. #84
    Raposa's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    600
    Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    30
    Thanks
    4,625
    Thanked
    541/277
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I'm a light spoofer. I live in the boonies, so when I'm not hanging out with my folks playing for the day I will use PGSharp locally only, just to go into town and put myself in a gym, get more balls, etc.

    My stepdad, on the other hand, is a maniac. He has multiple accounts across multiple devices, spoofs all over the world, and is a completionist like no other. Trying to get him into the mainline series, but he won't budge. He just drives around all day and spoofs all night.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

    Sqork (09-20-2023)

  7. #85
    Sqork's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    93
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    19
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    104/56
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    I'm a light spoofer. I live in the boonies, so when I'm not hanging out with my folks playing for the day I will use PGSharp locally only, just to go into town and put myself in a gym, get more balls, etc.

    My stepdad, on the other hand, is a maniac. He has multiple accounts across multiple devices, spoofs all over the world, and is a completionist like no other. Trying to get him into the mainline series, but he won't budge. He just drives around all day and spoofs all night.
    is this possible with apple? or only android? i totally want the ability to spoof but the few things ive youtubed have turned out to be trash and almost immediate bans when i did them maybe a year ago or so.

  8. #86
    Raposa's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    600
    Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    30
    Thanks
    4,625
    Thanked
    541/277
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqork View Post
    is this possible with apple? or only android? i totally want the ability to spoof but the few things ive youtubed have turned out to be trash and almost immediate bans when i did them maybe a year ago or so.
    He did it on his iPad for a long time, and then he started getting instant bans. Now he just uses PGSharp on Android. As far as I know, there are still methods like physical joysticks and such for iOS but I don't know much about them. Apparently 3utools is an option, but it isn't free and I think it broke on iOS 17.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

    Excalibur (09-28-2023),Sqork (09-20-2023)

  10. #87
    Excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,757
    Userbars
    72
    Thanks
    5,903
    Thanked
    3,798/1,311
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    He did it on his iPad for a long time, and then he started getting instant bans. Now he just uses PGSharp on Android. As far as I know, there are still methods like physical joysticks and such for iOS but I don't know much about them. Apparently 3utools is an option, but it isn't free and I think it broke on iOS 17.
    did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

    Raposa (09-28-2023)

  12. #88
    Raposa's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    600
    Pronouns
    any
    Userbars
    30
    Thanks
    4,625
    Thanked
    541/277
    DL/UL
    97/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.
    Straight up!! I love the game, but their greed just kills me!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raposa For This Useful Post:

    Excalibur (10-02-2023)

  14. #89
    Strat's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    528
    Userbars
    48
    Thanks
    1,226
    Thanked
    1,018/350
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    37d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    did yall see the new pokemon go price raises? Seems cheating on this game is the only option now since Niantic wants to keep on deep dick diving peoples wallets.
    Yup, hence the reason I no longer spend a cent on the game, just use coins gained from spoofing if I need to get anything from the store. I don't even bother with the event tickets. Yeah, you can get some cool pokemon through the official paid events, but most of the time you can find someone willing to trade you for them anyway FIGHT THE POWER.
    Massive thanks to Hollow for this amazing piece of artwork!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

    Excalibur (10-02-2023)

  16. #90
    Excalibur's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,757
    Userbars
    72
    Thanks
    5,903
    Thanked
    3,798/1,311
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    265 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Raposa View Post
    Straight up!! I love the game, but their greed just kills me!
    yep. long gone are days that come out 99.99% with the ambition to keep you playing the same game. today is keep playing for a cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    Yup, hence the reason I no longer spend a cent on the game, just use coins gained from spoofing if I need to get anything from the store. I don't even bother with the event tickets. Yeah, you can get some cool pokemon through the official paid events, but most of the time you can find someone willing to trade you for them anyway FIGHT THE POWER.
    correct lets do it! personally i like playing Pokemons older games anyways. much more rewarding + rom hacks are amazing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •