Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you also cheat on Pokémon Go?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 622 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Time Online
    44 d 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    42 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    I do, I currently use PGSharp for my spoofing needs. It doesn't require rooting your Android device either. It's free to use for some basic features, but if you want, you can pay $5 a month to access all the really good features. Been using it now with the premium package for about 9 months and I'll never look back. Safe to use as long as you follow appropriate cooldown rules (info for which can be found on the site and various discord channels around). I know that the iPogo program for iOS devices is currently having issues with people being warned/banned, but PGSharp is still going strong.
    Oh my goodness I did not know about this program. I'll for sure be trying this!
    @Strat how do I get past not being able to sign in via Google?
    Last edited by Great White North; 4 Days Ago at 09:54 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 1 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Oh my goodness I did not know about this program. I'll for sure be trying this!
    @Strat how do I get past not being able to sign in via Google?
    You can't use a google login for it (I have no idea why). You can use Facebook login, A PTC account login or a Niantic Kids login. What I did to use my main account (which was only linked via google account initially) was to use the legit app to link a fake Facebook account that I made to PoGo as well and then signed into PGSharp with that (keep in mind, you'll need to delete the original 'legit' app to use PGSharp too). Pretty simple to get started up and running. If you need any further help, just let me know.

Also, if you regularly buy coins in the in-game store, you'll need to use the legit app to do so, PGSharp obviously will not support this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Useful Post:

Great White North (3 Days Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 481 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Time Online
    71 d 4 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    i played on just for a short period when it was released and yes i did cheated while i played xD it took longer to be released in my country so i'd move the gps to us and have fun xD but the game didnt got me hooked

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 622 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Time Online
    44 d 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    42 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Strat View Post
    You can't use a google login for it (I have no idea why). You can use Facebook login, A PTC account login or a Niantic Kids login. What I did to use my main account (which was only linked via google account initially) was to use the legit app to link a fake Facebook account that I made to PoGo as well and then signed into PGSharp with that (keep in mind, you'll need to delete the original 'legit' app to use PGSharp too). Pretty simple to get started up and running. If you need any further help, just let me know.

Also, if you regularly buy coins in the in-game store, you'll need to use the legit app to do so, PGSharp obviously will not support this.
    Brilliant thank so you much. Let the cheating resume! This will be handy due to quarantine.