Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone else actively playing? what are you currently working on?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    i've just started playing new horizons on switch this week! open to tips. just learnt how to swim and trying to find pearls for some pretty furniture. hehe. long way to go I'm sure!

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If you loved Neopets, I bet you’re gonna love Animal Crossing!

My tip would be to watch out for Gulliver on your beach shores, helping him out will give you rare items you can trade for a lot of nook miles tickets. Nook miles tickets would probably the currency for trading in AC. You can also watch Twitch AC treasure island youtubers as they normally have a lot of items you just have to be one of the first to visit their treasure islands 😊 My tip would be to take the villager photos as those are harder to come by and sell for more.

Have fun! Let me know if you have more questions or need tips.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I've just done the houses in Happy Home Paradise so that I can decorate my villagers houses on Animal Crossing! It's a fun game with use of treasure islands and time travel! Was able to use nook miles to find my 10 dreamie villagers.

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    5d 1h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    at one point i made the decision to start over a new island because i didn't like the placement of the airport relative to the town center and i've been lazy to actually progress ever since. i will say that the ux in the game leaves a lot to be desired and was hoping there would be more qol updates

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    140 times
    Time Online
    13d 15h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    I was addicted to Animal Crossing up until I got back into Neopets and now I can't muster the energy to even turn my Switch on. Which sucks because I never spent money on ACNH and I spend all the money on Neopets. Bad habits, lol.

But the last thing I was working on was a pastel goth kind of island. I had made some really cute designs but I just never finished it. I'm also bummed there's not gonna be many more updates, if any. Hell, I'd pay for new items.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

Teakwood (08-02-2022),Zenitsu (08-03-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Gonna revive this thread to talk about my dispensary!

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

(No idea how huge these files are going to be soz)
    There's a smoking room downstairs too but I don't have any updated screenshots of it.
    I send my friends glowing moss jars from time to time with a letter saying "complements of the Northwater Dispensary" lmao

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solitaire For This Useful Post:

Mothman (03-11-2023),Nattiee (03-16-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I still play from time to time, just for the nostalgia itch I get here and there, but if I'm honest, there's not much for me to do in the game for the time being.
    I got all of my dreamies (thanks to a discord channel that botted them) and then I got my island to look just the way I idealized from the beginning and... yeah, that was it! haha

I got the DLC and that's what I burn my time on occasions I do not have anything else to play, but I must say even that sometimes feels a bit too repetitive and tiresome to me.
    Some of the pictures in here are super lovely and make me want to hop back inside in order to take some and share later, hahaha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dero For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 20h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I took the initial NH release delay hard and I spent a few months playing New Leaf, I even got into custom firmware so I could hack my game while I was in it. I think it might be time for me to go back to NL or even try out WW, I'm just so tired with how bland NH feels a lot of the time.

Or I could flatten my island and rebuild from scratch. I don't want to reset because I have 2 years of DIYs, but my island has been basically the same since launch.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by SkellyDog View Post
    I took the initial NH release delay hard and I spent a few months playing New Leaf, I even got into custom firmware so I could hack my game while I was in it. I think it might be time for me to go back to NL or even try out WW, I'm just so tired with how bland NH feels a lot of the time.

Or I could flatten my island and rebuild from scratch. I don't want to reset because I have 2 years of DIYs, but my island has been basically the same since launch.
    Yeah, I don't think resetting is ever the answer, lest you wanna spend hours going to hacked islands and cataloguing everything again, or doing it the canon way and building the wall of china + popping balloons for hours with no end in sight.
    Rebuilding sounds challenging, but I wish you good luck if you do take that path! Speaking of paths, just remembering how tedious laying them gets I suddenly don't wanna remodel my island anymore, woops lol!
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    3d 3h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by SkellyDog View Post
    I don't want to reset because I have 2 years of DIYs, but my island has been basically the same since launch.
    This is my problem. I want to start a new island but I don't wanna lose all my DIYs/items. Flattening is an option but I dunno if I have the stamina for it haha. Plus I want the endorphins of new islanders! None of mine have asked to move for ages and I'm too lazy to do the time travel eviction

♡ Signature by me ♡
    ♡ Custom userbar/avvie by Lyrichord ♡