13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Friday Night Funkin'

what started as a Ludum Dare game jam (you make a game in a weekend--art,assets,music,coding...all in a weekend)
    has evolved into quite a fun little free rhythm game!

you can play it free on newgrounds (and many characters come from NG in turn), or you can download it, and/or various mods for it, online!

i didn't expect i'd love it as much as i do, but...well, here we are!

map DDR to your keyboard, and add a bit of parappa call and reponse, and you have friday night funkin!

the modding scene is amazing for the game so far, too! many mods call back to newgrounds classic characters, too.

is anyone else a fan? :3
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (04-12-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them or he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I was gonna make a thread about this, but I decided to see if anyone had, and...well. Oops, haha.

It's going to be a full-fledged, mainstream release, now! I missed the kickstarter, but I'm super excited!

The modding scene for it is SUPER vibrant, and I'm not at all ashamed to admit that my Youtube personal 'Super Mix' (think Pandora) has been infiltrated by FNF, its mods, and covers thereof!

I even drew my fursona in FNF style, heh...

Last edited by Hare; 05-28-2021 at 04:17 AM.
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)