Thread: What movie/TV show do you wish you could unsee and rewatch again for the first time?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

What movie/TV show do you wish you could unsee and rewatch again for the first time?

As the title suggests, what movie do you wish you could watch again for the first time?

Movie for me it would have to be The Dark Knight. This is my all time favourite movie, everything from the acting to the OST is just brilliant, I remember seeing this movie in the summer of 2008 and was just blown away!

TV show wise it would have to be Avatar: The Last Airbender. Best animated TV show I've ever seen! There are some great character arcs in it (Zuko!), one of my favourite things about is how they based each element on a martial art :0

Sometimes I wish I could rewatch these again for the first time and savour and enjoy every moment of it like I did the first time round

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-11-2021),Ariealle (04-11-2021),Cat Purrson (04-11-2021),Gorilla (04-27-2021)