15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
    This series has tempted me but I've had friends talk about multibook sloughs in the series. I don't know if I can handle that haha. I'm a huge Brandon Sanderson fan so I might try out the series one day
    Oh it's daunting for sure. I have been listening to the audiobooks which is the only way I've been able to get through them! They're great books don't get me wrong but it's a slog for sure. If you like Sanderson, I will say that the books he wrote are the best of them. They're so long, but honestly it has some of the best character writing I've ever read, especially in fantasy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 6h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaray View Post
    Oh it's daunting for sure. I have been listening to the audiobooks which is the only way I've been able to get through them! They're great books don't get me wrong but it's a slog for sure. If you like Sanderson, I will say that the books he wrote are the best of them. They're so long, but honestly it has some of the best character writing I've ever read, especially in fantasy
    Brandon just sets the fantasy character development bar so high. His books have a fun sense of progression. Both in the power system of that world and in the characters moral development. I love his works.... I'll try out his books one day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Onetwo For This Useful Post:

♥ Novaray ♥ (3 Weeks Ago)