Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Time Online
    24 d 8 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    I just finished The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer (Twilight author lol). The book started very well and was super intriguing but then started (not a real spoiler but I'm pointing out a direction it went towards)
    Spoiler:
    leaning heavily towards romance which was super different from the beginning's survivalist / brainy start, which I wasn't into. I mean, I like romances when it makes sense but I wasn't sold that it made sense this time.

Right after that, I dived into Lisa Gardner's Look for Me, which was so good I finished in a few days! The strong female protagonists that's been through some shit was a real nice read for someone who's currently struggling with life. It also touched upon the foster care system which I'm super interested in. In the end, I couldn't figure out who did it after all the clues, but I enjoyed the book. Will probably get more Lisa Gardner books in the future!

I managed to find Alice Sebold (author of Lovely Bones)'s The Almost Moon at a sale price so I'm reading that right now. The first few pages is about
    Spoiler:
    a super angry mother
    so I already connected with it, even though I'm only a couple chapters in... Can't wait to see what happens.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 Times in 845 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Time Online
    64 d 3 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    53 m
    I currently started re-reading Harry Potter again. However, this time it is turning into a night time routine of reading a chapter out loud to my kiddo before bed. Hoping they enjoy them as much as I did!

Thank you @Stardust for Hoser!

Spoiler:

GWN's Events
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]