44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Again, thank you so much for using my animated header! Really glad to see it up there looking forward to seeing more data!
    one improvement idea i do have for future projects: keep the whitespace at top and bottom a bit more limited

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Hollow (04-10-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    one improvement idea i do have for future projects: keep the whitespace at top and bottom a bit more limited
    That's a good point! If you want me to do anymore headers for any more future projects let me know! Always happy to help

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Stat of the day*

Mhh May till November sure are slower it seems :o then again historically April has not been one of the stronger months at all either while this year it's certainly not doing bad at all

*i'll see how long i can keep up the inspiration so stat of the day might not actually be published daily
    Last edited by Mario2302; 04-11-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (04-11-2021),Blue-tooth (04-12-2021),Erik. (04-11-2021),Hollow (04-12-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Stat of the day*

This time i wanted to make the input over the years visible while still including the monthly # of posts.
    i've excluded years with <500 posts from the chart (just because that seems like a fair restriction to me :p)
    *i'll see how long i can keep up the inspiration so stat of the day might not actually be published daily

PS. April 2021 only includes data up to the 7th and will surely rise even further after i pull that data at the start of may
    Last edited by Mario2302; 04-12-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Ruygi

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (04-12-2021),Blue-tooth (04-12-2021),Buizel (04-12-2021),Erik. (04-12-2021),Hollow (04-12-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Stat of the day*

So the stat i actually wanted to publish was something else all together but i couldn't seem to get that one to work at all it seems so that's for another day.
    Not completely happy with how this one turned out either to be honest but it is wat it is i guess. too tired to try something else by now and not sure how to improve this one either

Edit: i think i actually now came up with something that could make this one more interesting
    Gonna see if it works and will update accordingly (or not if it's a total bust)

Edit2: Nope, total bust, so bad it's not even worth to be posted
    i was thinking adding the daily total would make it more interesting but boy was I wrong.
    Last edited by Mario2302; 04-13-2021 at 04:45 PM.

Ruygi

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (04-13-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Stat of the day*
    So today's stat focusses on the number of unique users which have posted in a given month.
    It's actually the one i couldn't get to work yesterday but somehow i instantly got it working today :p

Not sure about what works best to visualise this one so i just made a few actually.

Ruygi

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Stat of the day*
    We're halfway through April so why not make today's "stat" a forward prediction on where we'll end by the end of the month.

sure is looking good, at the current rate we're actually going to hit 20K by the end of April :o
    The full line is our daily progress up till today
    The dashed line is a prediction using the built in prediction feature from Excel
    The dotted lines are a 95% confidence interval of the prediction indicating that there's a rather large probability we'll hit that 20K by the end of the month
    Last edited by Mario2302; 04-15-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Ruygi

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Amparo (04-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    i'm drawing blanks for two consecutive days on a "stat of the day" so probably gonna leave it at this for the current dataset and you guys get an update at the start of May
    Should you have something you'd want to see just let me know!

Ruygi

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    So @(you need an account to see links) requested a projection on when we'll reach 100K based on how we've done so far now we've officially hit 20K yesterday.

first a look at how the previous projection ended up:

well that lower interval was rather spot on i'd say especially seeing these are just my once a day daily entries. if i would fill in the last post of the day we'd trend a bit higher in general and thus even more in line with that lower confidence interval. Now sadly i cannot use the build in prediction tool to calculate till 100K so for that i just went with a linear extrapolation based on our current average/day over the last 10K posts for the lower end and a second degree polynomial fit for the upper end.

Most likely reality will be somewhere in between as keeping on top of that polynomial fit would mean we'd have to end up with a daily average of 280 by the time we arrive at day 323 (first day being 29 January 2021 when we hit our first 10K). That would mean a massive increase from our current average which is at 111 posts/day and quite the feat as the chart below shows.

Yes we've been increasing our daily average steadily for the entire past 10K but getting that to 280 is out of our reach i think (i'd love to be proven wrong though so consider this a challenge for all of you :p)
    Nice little fact; by the end of this last graph (90day mark) we were only at 4455 posts in our journey to our first 10K.
    Last edited by Mario2302; 04-30-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Ruygi

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (04-30-2021),Blue-tooth (04-30-2021),Erik. (04-30-2021),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (05-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    i've updated the main post with the charts from the data i scraped today.
    Let me know if you want to see other statistics or just know how you're doing with regards to the top posters

Ruygi