15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

Script idea?

Kind of a long shot, but as a non coder I of course think this would be relatively simple. Which it probably isn't.

We really need a way to relist multiple auctions at once, all of them at once would draw staff attention, but holy hell there needs to be a faster process, manually clicking hundreds of relist buttons a day is absolutely insane and I can't believe a better system hasn't been implemented by staff itself. Anyone who restocks is kinda punished by the shitty auction system rather than having our own user shops. Even weekly they become such a hassle to try to relist that it's how I spend all my in game time anymore. The riches are lovely but it's making me hate the game from sheer click grind hundreds of times over. I've tried auto clickers but they're incapable of moving to click other buttons as needed. Tried slowing them down and just manually moving the mouse, it works but it's annoying and time consuming still.

Please, someone save me from restocking hell.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I think that with a hotkey program like autohotkey, you can make it click, move, refresh, click again, etc. I know there's a program that will just record all of your movements and actions and then you can replay it repeatedly, not sure if it was autohotkey or a different one. but that might be useful for you if you could find it.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by irokirin View Post
    I think that with a hotkey program like autohotkey, you can make it click, move, refresh, click again, etc. I know there's a program that will just record all of your movements and actions and then you can replay it repeatedly, not sure if it was autohotkey or a different one. but that might be useful for you if you could find it.
    I don't know how I didn't know about this, but I'll give it a try, thank you so much.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 2h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    You don't even need to record/send any movement -- all you'd need to do is click relist -> enter -> enter -> repeat and then f5 to refresh once the page is empty.

I've had an issue doing anything to automate mass-canceling using elements on the page (vs. recording clicks and sending keys) because each cancel button is linked to the specific listing, which means to target the button by name instead of location on the page, you'd need to know each individual listing number. I have a feeling that it's the same way with relisting. I don't currently have anything up for relisting, so I don't know for sure at this exact moment, but I suspect that's the case.

Granted, I haven't spent a lot of time tinkering with it, since it hasn't been something I've wanted to focus on at the moment. I'm not straight programming anything myself yet, but I am dabbling with another method to automate some small things (...which I'll be sharing whenever my thread gets approved...) and I've been wondering if I could actually fully automate searching for prices + listing items undercut by x amount, but with that I'm worried enough about overtaxing the server and drawing attention to myself (and earning a ban) that I haven't started working on it yet.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:

medilip (11-14-2021),Synth Salazzle (04-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I've been wanting to make more scripts for Neo, it's been too long...no promises, but if I get some time I'll look into this! ^_^

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (04-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Just put your mouse over the first relish button hit enter twice and then click again. Unless you have over a 1000 auctions running this is fairly quick.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutepup For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (04-21-2021)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutepup View Post
    Just put your mouse over the first relish button hit enter twice and then click again. Unless you have over a 1000 auctions running this is fairly quick.
    I have well over 1k if not even more than that. I restock everything and do a lot of AH flipping.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    5d 2h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I have well over 1k if not even more than that. I restock everything and do a lot of AH flipping.
    An autoclicker would be your best bet, for the moment. Set it up on the 50-per-page, then set up click>enter>enter and loop that 50 times, then refresh the page to repopulate the list. Then loop that for however long you need it to get through everything.

If you're okay with installing an addon/extension, I know of one (that I use to automate my familiar bonding and am waiting on the guide for that to get approved, the one I mentioned in my previous post) that can run in a minimized window. I've got an idea on how to get it to work on that, but I need to list some stuff first so I'll have things to actually relist.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:

Synth Salazzle (04-22-2021)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by StitchPlease View Post
    An autoclicker would be your best bet, for the moment. Set it up on the 50-per-page, then set up click>enter>enter and loop that 50 times, then refresh the page to repopulate the list. Then loop that for however long you need it to get through everything.

If you're okay with installing an addon/extension, I know of one (that I use to automate my familiar bonding and am waiting on the guide for that to get approved, the one I mentioned in my previous post) that can run in a minimized window. I've got an idea on how to get it to work on that, but I need to list some stuff first so I'll have things to actually relist.
    Yeah I might need to check out the familiar thing too >_> That tends to be a pain, not as big of a pain as the auctions for me but still annoying. You think they'd have something that didn't give you carpal tunnel as a solution, but given they've actually been giving us QOL updates now that they're rich I think maybe a legit solution will come soon.

My contributions:
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/1
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    41d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Oh, I think I am late to this party. So the point of this is to just relist your items automatically without any price modifications?