Uploads
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    39 d 2 h 51 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m

Script idea?

Kind of a long shot, but as a non coder I of course think this would be relatively simple. Which it probably isn't.

We really need a way to relist multiple auctions at once, all of them at once would draw staff attention, but holy hell there needs to be a faster process, manually clicking hundreds of relist buttons a day is absolutely insane and I can't believe a better system hasn't been implemented by staff itself. Anyone who restocks is kinda punished by the shitty auction system rather than having our own user shops. Even weekly they become such a hassle to try to relist that it's how I spend all my in game time anymore. The riches are lovely but it's making me hate the game from sheer click grind hundreds of times over. I've tried auto clickers but they're incapable of moving to click other buttons as needed. Tried slowing them down and just manually moving the mouse, it works but it's annoying and time consuming still.

Please, someone save me from restocking hell.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 10 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    I think that with a hotkey program like autohotkey, you can make it click, move, refresh, click again, etc. I know there's a program that will just record all of your movements and actions and then you can replay it repeatedly, not sure if it was autohotkey or a different one. but that might be useful for you if you could find it.

Pronoun(s)
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    39 d 2 h 51 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Quote Originally Posted by irokirin View Post
    I think that with a hotkey program like autohotkey, you can make it click, move, refresh, click again, etc. I know there's a program that will just record all of your movements and actions and then you can replay it repeatedly, not sure if it was autohotkey or a different one. but that might be useful for you if you could find it.
    I don't know how I didn't know about this, but I'll give it a try, thank you so much.