7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m

Font wont change on profile

So when I go to customize my profile on here and change the font to anything, it allows me to save the changes but it always reverts back to time new roman. Anyone have any idea why?

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    So when I go to customize my profile on here and change the font to anything, it allows me to save the changes but it always reverts back to time new roman. Anyone have any idea why?
    no idea at all to be honest. just tested for myself and it just worked for my profile to be honest :o
    you're sure you saved it with that green save button (i first missed out on that one)

for me it changes immediately when i change the font before saving, does that happen for you as well?

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    no idea at all to be honest. just tested for myself and it just worked for my profile to be honest :o
    you're sure you saved it with that green save button (i first missed out on that one)

for me it changes immediately when i change the font before saving, does that happen for you as well?
    Yeah it will show the change as I select the font and alert me letting me know the save was successful, but when I refresh my page after, the change isn't applied and just reverts back to Times New Roman ;(

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Yeah it will show the change as I select the font and alert me letting me know the save was successful, but when I refresh my page after, the change isn't applied and just reverts back to Times New Roman ;(
    mhhh, nope ain't got an answer for you i'm afraid :o
    perhaps it only reverts back for you but we still see it the way it's intended?

perhaps change the font size to the largest one and i'll check after you've done that :p

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    mhhh, nope ain't got an answer for you i'm afraid :o
    perhaps it only reverts back for you but we still see it the way it's intended?

perhaps change the font size to the largest one and i'll check after you've done that :p
    Just changed it to the largest sized comic sans let me know if you see it? I still see ugly times new roman

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    i'm afraid not :o

mhhh i'm intrigued now :p

Ruygi

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    i'm afraid not :o

mhhh i'm intrigued now :p
    Maybe it's the browser I'm using? I'm using google chrome but let me try it on Firefox I guess...who knows lol I'll try everything

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    122d 1h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Maybe it's the browser I'm using? I'm using google chrome but let me try it on Firefox I guess...who knows lol I'll try everything
    i'm using chrome and it worked for me though

Ruygi