2/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

[Realbasic] Anyone here use RB?

I have RB for mac which is a UNIX programming language, I can make a GUI just fine, I've tried to follow some tutorials before on how to program things, but I'm just curious if anyone here codes in RB that could help me learn some things about it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/4
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I have RB for mac which is a UNIX programming language, I can make a GUI just fine, I've tried to follow some tutorials before on how to program things, but I'm just curious if anyone here codes in RB that could help me learn some things about it.
    RB isn't a Unix language o_O Its a RAD studio like VB, but able to compile to *nix based machines as well as Windows machines.

Realbasic (R is the object-oriented dialect of the BASIC programming language used in Real Studio, a programming environment, developed and commercially marketed by Real Software, Inc of Austin, Texas for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, 32-bit x86 Linux [1] and the web [2][3]
    (you need an account to see links)

Also as for programming you should be familiar with the basics of programming and such in your language before you attempt to make things for Neo, etc. Programming isn't just making Neo programs, there's millions of possibilities just with the basic things you learn that can also help you learn.

(you need an account to see links) Seems like a good start

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miguel For This Useful Post:

Ben (12-26-2011)