Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Stuffed animals and other comfort items

As a 27 year old adult, I still sleep with dolls, stuffed animals, and comfort blankets. I have various stuffed animals and objects that bring me comfort. My all time favorite is a Sephiroth plushie that I've had since I was 13; he's been with me everywhere. Hospital, school, Hawaii, everywhere! He's dirty and ugly, and I don't usually take him outside of my room unless I'm sleeping somewhere else for that night, but I love him and he's probably the one item I'd rescue from a fire if I could only save one object. Currently, my big comfort item that i carry around the house is a bright yellow bootleg pokemon blanket that came stuffed inside an equally bootleg Jigglypuff plushie that I ordered from Singapore-- I was lucky to get two. The other one is in a Snorlax plush! I like to tie it around my shoulders like a cape to keep me warm as I don't have any reason to wander the house in anything other than my pajamas.

What was your favorite stuffed animal/toy/comfort item as a child? Do you still have a stuffed animal/toy/comfort item that you still turn to for comfort when you're distressed?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Erik. (03-29-2021),glittery (03-29-2021),Sunny Villa (03-29-2021),Zapdos (03-29-2021)