Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alien invasion or zombie apocalipse? Werewolves, witches?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Alien invasion or zombie apocalipse? Werewolves, witches?

So in the light of the last Earth events I would say something crazy can is about to happen. Two years ago I wouldn't believe my a$$ if I was told there would be a virus like that. Sometimes I wake up and I have this feeling things aren't how they are supposed to be. Are aliens real? What about zombies? Werewolves? Witches? Fairies? Sirens? Ghosts?
    Let's talk here why an alien invasion SHOULD be the next thing to come
    What do you prefer?

1 - Alien Invasion
    2 - Zombie Apocalipse

And why?

I also invite the moderators here to tell their ideas, maybe we are already being controlled by aliens ?
    Last edited by Sunny Villa; 03-28-2021 at 09:08 PM.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Either or, so long as the end is quick, painless, and coming soon.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Erik. (03-29-2021),Goddammit (03-28-2021),Hare (03-28-2021),kittyray (03-28-2021),Sunny Villa (03-28-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I feel I personally would survive better in a zombie apocalypse vs horrors from outer space.

And yes I 110% believe aliens are real. I think it's a bit arrogant to think that we are the only living sentient creatures in the entire solar system, galaxies, whatever. I just have no idea what they would look like.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    334 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    I'll take aliens, in the hope they have ethics like we do. We all know zombies have none lol

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

Charmander (03-28-2021),Sunny Villa (03-28-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I do not want to deal with zombie apocalypse. I have some survival skills that could be useful, but too dependent on modern technology and i'm not coordinated enough to defend myself/evade.

So bring on the Aliens. I also believe there's other sentient life out there. This got me thinking about the Fermi Paradox and why we've seen no sign of more intelligent life, but the universe is big.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Sunny Villa (03-28-2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Either or, so long as the end is quick, painless, and coming soon.
    OMG no! Not coming soon please

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    I feel I personally would survive better in a zombie apocalypse vs horrors from outer space.

And yes I 110% believe aliens are real. I think it's a bit arrogant to think that we are the only living sentient creatures in the entire solar system, galaxies, whatever. I just have no idea what they would look like.
    Exactly! But we should also think there could be multiples species of aliens, so various looks. We can say about some based on documentaries etc, which are reptilians, greys, humanoids, flatwoods!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zapd0s View Post
    I'll take aliens, in the hope they have ethics like we do. We all know zombies have none lol
    Maybe if they are invading they don't have ethics thou

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I do not want to deal with zombie apocalypse. I have some survival skills that could be useful, but too dependent on modern technology and i'm not coordinated enough to defend myself/evade.

So bring on the Aliens. I also believe there's other sentient life out there. This got me thinking about the Fermi Paradox and why we've seen no sign of more intelligent life, but the universe is big.
    I was reading some article the other day that points an possible answer : it not should be relatively possible to easily see them because they are in a different frequency. Think about ghosts, why some can see them, why some can't? It can be dumb at first but I assure you it's not dumb if you analyze it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny Villa For This Useful Post:

Zapdos (03-28-2021)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Situationally: Zombie Apocalypse IF -

The zombies are the slow �Dawn of the Dead� style zombies. Slow, bumbling and low intelligence. I do not know what to expect with the Aliens while I totally know what im getting with the Zombies. I�ll take Zombies and hope for the best.

If the Zombies are some 28 Days Later/rabies hybrid style, hyper aggressive/fast and just on berserker levels then I�ll take my chances with the Aliens. I am not nearly athletic or tough enough to be able to survive against that sort of Zombie so I�d have to gamble and hope the Aliens end up being peaceful and not some War of The Worlds (movie not book) creatures that want to harvest us.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (03-28-2021),Sunny Villa (03-28-2021),Zapdos (03-28-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,162 times
    Time Online
    557d 10h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Something I forgot to mention with the Alien Scenario but I was thinking about is that stuff like War of the Worlds (and even Signs with water) had it right with germs. We'd be a huge risk to them and they'd be a huge risk to us, and...considering the past year, yikes.I also honestly don't think our First Contact with extraterrestrial intelligence, as far away as it may be, will be hostile,so as long as distance is kept and it sticks to like...signals.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    334 times
    Time Online
    52d 15h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post

The zombies are the slow ‘Dawn of the Dead’ style zombies. Slow, bumbling and low intelligence. I do not know what to expect with the Aliens while I totally know what im getting with the Zombies. I’ll take Zombies and hope for the best.

If the Zombies are some 28 Days Later/rabies hybrid style, hyper aggressive/fast and just on berserker levels then I’ll take my chances with the Aliens. I am not nearly athletic or tough enough to be able to survive against that sort of Zombie so I’d have to gamble and hope the Aliens end up being peaceful and not some War of The Worlds (movie not book) creatures that want to harvest us.
    Honestly if they're the latter zombies, I'd just get it over with and get myself bitten asap lol. Its not worth surviving in a world full of those.

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

Sunny Villa (03-28-2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 14h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post

The zombies are the slow ‘Dawn of the Dead’ style zombies. Slow, bumbling and low intelligence. I do not know what to expect with the Aliens while I totally know what im getting with the Zombies. I’ll take Zombies and hope for the best.

If the Zombies are some 28 Days Later/rabies hybrid style, hyper aggressive/fast and just on berserker levels then I’ll take my chances with the Aliens. I am not nearly athletic or tough enough to be able to survive against that sort of Zombie so I’d have to gamble and hope the Aliens end up being peaceful and not some War of The Worlds (movie not book) creatures that want to harvest us.
    I sometimes fantasize about places I could use in case of a zombie apocalipse. A high house, or my car. It's fun to think about that lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Something I forgot to mention with the Alien Scenario but I was thinking about is that stuff like War of the Worlds (and even Signs with water) had it right with germs. We'd be a huge risk to them and they'd be a huge risk to us, and...considering the past year, yikes.I also honestly don't think our First Contact with extraterrestrial intelligence, as far away as it may be, will be hostile,so as long as distance is kept and it sticks to like...signals.
    I think we always wanted to have an answer for something like that, but I think they would be very ahead of us, so we wouldn't be a huge risk to them. Imagine all the technology they can have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zapd0s View Post
    Honestly if they're the latter zombies, I'd just get it over with and get myself bitten asap lol. Its not worth surviving in a world full of those.
    It's so creepy to think about intelligent, fast zombies. Imagine if they can hide and attack when they want to? You thought you ran from then, and one is hidding inside your house.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny Villa For This Useful Post:

kittyray (03-28-2021)