Thread: Alien invasion or zombie apocalipse? Werewolves, witches?

Threaded View

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Something I forgot to mention with the Alien Scenario but I was thinking about is that stuff like War of the Worlds (and even Signs with water) had it right with germs. We'd be a huge risk to them and they'd be a huge risk to us, and...considering the past year, yikes.I also honestly don't think our First Contact with extraterrestrial intelligence, as far away as it may be, will be hostile,so as long as distance is kept and it sticks to like...signals.
    Slightly unrelated but god, Signs terrified me as a kid. The scene where it /finally/ showed the Alien walk behind the kids birthday party. ugh.

Thats a really good point though, if Aliens even came here, would they bring us disease? Would we disease them?
    This is actually really interesting to start to get into. Would they even have diseases that we would be able to get? Would we be recognized as a possible host for their germs/parasites? Would they work as hosts for ours? What kinds of sickness would they even have?

Quote Originally Posted by zapd0s View Post
    Honestly if they're the latter zombies, I'd just get it over with and get myself bitten asap lol. Its not worth surviving in a world full of those.
    Honestly, yeah. It wouldn't even be worth dragging it out the few days you might survive if youre lucky. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Villa View Post
    I sometimes fantasize about places I could use in case of a zombie apocalipse. A high house, or my car. It's fun to think about that lol
    Oh my gosh, yeah. Guilty of that as well! Sometimes you drive past something like a warehouse or someplace with a large fence like "Bet that would be a safe spot, mentally noted". I wonder what it would be like to be in that sort of survival situation, how long you could survive in a well stocked store like Walmart. Assuming its well protected somehow and nobody else shows up. Like how long could you be comfortable living off what was there.

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

kittyray (03-28-2021),Sunny Villa (03-29-2021),Zapdos (03-28-2021)