Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Cool Clraik Discord server?

I'm told there is a Clraik discord server, and that is partly what I am here for. May I please request someone sends me a link via my messages?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Sorry @(you need an account to see links), but this server is usually accessible to clraik rank+, members that have shown to be active and essentially "regulars" for some time. Anyone with a good standing presence in the community.

If you ever find yourself ranked up, feel free to request an invite link.

Cheers ~
    Last edited by j03; 03-28-2021 at 12:28 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (03-28-2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Sorry @(you need an account to see links), but this server is usually accessible to clraik rank+, members that have shown to be active and essentially "regulars" for some time. Anyone with a good standing presence in the community.

If you ever find yourself ranked up, feel free to request an invite link.

Cheers ~
    Rest assured, I will be there! It only takes 6 days, 50 posts, and at least +25 rep. I can do it!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Rest assured, I will be there! It only takes 6 days, 50 posts, and at least +25 rep. I can do it!
    Please realize this doesn't mean you should rush your way within 6 days or even a few weeks... Many of us don't appreciate seeing a newbie come to excessively post, rushing their way into ranking up.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Ambient (04-13-2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Please realize this doesn't mean you should rush your way within 6 days or even a few weeks... Many of us don't appreciate seeing a newbie come to excessively post, rushing their way into ranking up.
    I understand that. The truth of the matter is though, I don't have a lot of friends. I was recently banned from the r/neopets discord (which unfortunately has a monopoly on Neopets discord servers)for dumb reasons and then suspended from discord itself for even further dumb reasons. Luckily I was more than welcome to make a new account, but it's quite empty and I'm very lonely.

Tarla's non toolbar treasures sometimes gives out some cool stuff like paintbrushes or expensive neggs, and I'd like to be on an active community so I know when she is around and I don't have to be alone in just constantly be refreshing every couple minutes.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    I understand that. The truth of the matter is though, I don't have a lot of friends. I was recently banned from the r/neopets discord (which unfortunately has a monopoly on Neopets discord servers)for dumb reasons and then suspended from discord itself for even further dumb reasons. Luckily I was more than welcome to make a new account, but it's quite empty and I'm very lonely.

Tarla's non toolbar treasures sometimes gives out some cool stuff like paintbrushes or expensive neggs, and I'd like to be on an active community so I know when she is around and I don't have to be alone in just constantly be refreshing every couple minutes.
    Well the CK forum is a lot of fun on its own too You don't need our Discord to enjoy yourself or make friends. And you can lurk the Site Events board on Neo itself for Tarla mentions, if that helps! Afaik Tarla isn't mentioned on our Discord everytime she pops up, it's not that active.

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    22h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik. View Post
    Well the CK forum is a lot of fun on its own too You don't need our Discord to enjoy yourself or make friends. And you can lurk the Site Events board on Neo itself for Tarla mentions, if that helps! Afaik Tarla isn't mentioned on our Discord everytime she pops up, it's not that active.
    The issue is, I was never really that much of a forum person. Some times I spend a lot of my day in bed, so I don’t have the energy to open the forums and type out replies. Sometimes I just want to be able to use an instant messenger. Open my phone and check what people are saying, type out a short answer, then roll over and go back to sleep.

That, and Tarla is very time sensitive. On days where she appears, she only gives out her main prize for 3 minute periods 4 times a day.

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    103d 6h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    I'm interested in the discord as well!!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    The issue is, I was never really that much of a forum person. Some times I spend a lot of my day in bed, so I don’t have the energy to open the forums and type out replies. Sometimes I just want to be able to use an instant messenger. Open my phone and check what people are saying, type out a short answer, then roll over and go back to sleep.

That, and Tarla is very time sensitive. On days where she appears, she only gives out her main prize for 3 minute periods 4 times a day.
    Well again, you'll have better luck on the neoboards, also seeing as you're saying you're not a forums person and you have to be an active and contributing regular to get invited to the CK discord

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Hey Goose, it'll happen, just settle in and enjoy the journey.

You could probably make a Tarla thread on the forums and post there, that would probably be a great way to get rep, help people, help the community, and get invested.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rhymes with Witch For This Useful Post:

Aero (03-28-2021),Erik. (03-28-2021),Nimue (03-28-2021)