Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Neopets features you would like to see?

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 4h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    This is reminding me that i wish there was a way to reset petpets that have been zapped. I have petpets that I attached almost 20 years and a tried out the petpet lab ray once or twice and I hate that they are forever marred but I can't fix it without losing the age.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    45d 13h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    This is reminding me that i wish there was a way to reset petpets that have been zapped. I have petpets that I attached almost 20 years and a tried out the petpet lab ray once or twice and I hate that they are forever marred but I can't fix it without losing the age.

Definitely agree with this. I've had some pets where I want either a unique petpet or the "zapped by" symbol gone, but taking a years-old petpet off just makes me sad A reset to that you could either paint/morph the original species, or try again zapping but with a reset cooldown. Petpets are a large part of the site and deserve more love!

Pronouns
    He/They
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    11d 8h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Some sort of incentive or reward to keep pets happy instead of throwing them in the NeoLodge, besides "well they're virtually happy!"
    I guess some more aspect of interactiveness? Or having a well-taken care of pet that might bring in a small amount of NPs or a gift of some sort.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Android For This Useful Post:

Corliss (04-20-2021),fairyfloss (04-20-2021),Nightingale (04-20-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    1000000% agree with all your ideas about linking sides and easier access to them! I actually posted something almost word for word along those lines on the ideas & suggestions neoboard yeeears ago. Of course, nothing came of it, lol.

It's probably been said but other than that, the ability to edit our neoboard posts!! just let me fix my typos, tnt...
    Also, I think removing np cap on games could be good, or at least making it higher / making games payout in relation to the score you get higher...the low amount of np you are able to earn doesn't even make sense with the way neo's economy is today. I'm not going to waste my time trying my very hardest in a game to earn a measly 1k.....I play games these days (well, before flash died..) either for fun or for avatars, but an update to make them an actually viable way to earn np would be awesome.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 4h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by misskrys View Post
    1000000% agree with all your ideas about linking sides and easier access to them! I actually posted something almost word for word along those lines on the ideas & suggestions neoboard yeeears ago. Of course, nothing came of it, lol.

It's probably been said but other than that, the ability to edit our neoboard posts!! just let me fix my typos, tnt...

I honestly don't have enough faith in the neopets community to allow post editing. I want it, but I feel like the neopets population as a whole is not responsible enough for it. Like imagine the drama that could go down on shuffles alone.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-25-2021),Autobot (04-25-2021),Cat Purrson (04-25-2021),Gorilla (04-25-2021)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I honestly don't have enough faith in the neopets community to allow post editing. I want it, but I feel like the neopets population as a whole is not responsible enough for it. Like imagine the drama that could go down on shuffles alone.
    Haha, imagining this made me laugh. It made me realize that neopets is not like the typical posting places where maintaining your reputation and 'social standing' is the prize. When the account is not linked to your RL identity and there are rare virtual pets and items on the line, all manners are off the table.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gorilla For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-25-2021),kittyray (04-25-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I like the idea of editing posts, or maybe giving us more room to type when we post but I guess there's a character limit on the boards for a reason on Neo. Speaking of resetting petpet zaps, wouldn't it be cool if we could reset lab ray zaps too?

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    95 times
    Time Online
    35d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I have always wondered why they didn't see the Animal Crossing game series success and revamp the site to incorporate a similar functionality.

pets=islanders
    your shop = nooks cranny (with a limit to how large and how many items you could put out to sell)
    NC = Able Sisters

Your Neopets' home is on one of the lands, that determines what fruits you can harvest / housing style / foliage.

You "fly" to other neopets lands to visit their shops / see users

The list is endless and it would be a much better neopets...the one we always hoped for back in 2007. (You could even finally have a Neopets school that your pets could enroll in and attend...yes, I am still bitter about *that* unfulfilled promise).

Oh, sure, it would take a little work to make it NOT a blatant rip-off of AC, but if Digimon can co-exist with Pokemon, then Neopets 2.0 can co-exist with AC.

...A girl can dream.
    PipBoy
    Born 6/06/2021
    The Bestest Ryugotchi in the World

13. The Following User Says Thank You to teslagirl For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-25-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    I'd also like the ability to select more than one item in the inventory too, that also includes NC items as well, it would make moving things around so much more quicker and easier. Something TNT could have added while revamping the site

*that's rough buddy*

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue