Thread: Possibly looking to have someone make a program for me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    20h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Possibly looking to have someone make a program for me.

I'd be willing to pay, obviously. How much? I don't know lol.

I'm not too familiar with programming so I'm not sure how hard it would be to make.

Basically it would be an aimbot for Gunbound, specifically the gunbound.ca client.

I have actually used an aimbot that read the screen pixels when you hit "Prt Scr" and somehow detected your location, the enemys location, the wind speed/direction, and gave you a little marker for how much power you had to shoot as well as a neat little trajectory line. It didn't interact with the game at all, some others read memory for the coordinates and such but are more detectable.
    The one I used had support for every single mobile, plus other things like tornado calculations. I don't need one that crazy though, mainly just one to help shoot more accurately even if it isn't 100%.

I'd like something along those lines, with reading the screen/pixels. Or maybe there is an easier way? Being undetectable is the most important part however.

let's talk

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I used to have a freind called Moose who made a aimbot called Sex aimbot. It had live updating and didnt need print screen I had it for a long time I think he sold it like 99$ a time.

I used to release trainers for gunbound that let you be a dragon/knight ect but it hs been a long time. I doubt anyone here could make one for you , it takes alot of code basically have to create a kernal mode driver and remap all the functions game guard usually detects.... It would cost alot but I am sure there or aimbots available for sale already...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    20h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yea that's pretty cool, I figured something like that would take some work.

How hard would it be to just have a static overlay that sits on top of the screen like that and have it divide the screen into 30 equal parts?
    That way I can measure distance easier and just use a calculator and do the formula by hand.

edit:
    Hm, actually found something like that just now lol.
    Last edited by bArToS; 01-08-2013 at 09:48 PM.