Thread: Has anyone ever tried to understand the Kingdom Hearts plot but just couldn't?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m

Has anyone ever tried to understand the Kingdom Hearts plot but just couldn't?

I first played this game in 2004, what seemed sorta simple at the time just became even more confusing as more games released.
    I remember getting my hands on KH2 and was excited to play it but was confused with how the game started. Then I realised yeah I shoulda played Chain of Memories. I think the thing that got me was that I didn't have a PSP so I couldn't play BBS back in the day, which I then realised that all these games were part of the plot (haha) and I basically missed a massive chunk of it because I thought they were side games lol.

I've played all the games now and I still don't get it, like I do but I don't? I feel like I'm missing something. KH3 was basically a movie more than a game to me o_o

Also I completely lost it when I first saw Micky in the Org XIII coat lol.

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 19h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Yeah I'd like to think I understand it but if someone asked me I'd be lost for words. They released all the games on 1 CD not too long ago. I have it and I've been thinking about playing them in order so maybe it will all make sense but I really doubt it xD about

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts