DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Oh my goodness I have neglected this thread too much as well as my body by not biking and exercises . So here we go...again. This time ilm trying to mix it up by doing more bootcamp workwprks due to limited times in the evening where I van get a variety of different exercises so I don't get board but also more bang for my buck with HIIT.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Sephora (03-31-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    It's okay, I've also totally neglected my health, at least from a fitness perspective. Have been super sick and cardio was completely out of the question, but I probably could have done some chair yoga or something. I can breathe again (and lay down flat on my back), so looking forward to building my way back up.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Charmander (03-31-2022),Sephora (03-31-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    I love this new Peloton feature where they show a visual of all the muscles you're working out. I do core workouts the most but I've been pushing myself to do more HIIT Cardio to be well rounded in my muscle groups. This was helpful to see but doesn't include all the muscles I use when I dance (which is 2-4 times a week).

I'm on a 19 week streak. The milestones are what motivate me to keep working out. They're like collecting userbars.. but for fitness.
    I hope you guys are able to find your motivation!

Chanel the Ryugotchi by (you need an account to see links)
    yassified-o-lantern by (you need an account to see links)
    Userbar by (you need an account to see links)

Chanel was hatched 11/15/2020

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephora For This Useful Post:

Charmander (04-13-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Oh damn, that feature must be new since I got sick! I've not really been able to do anything the past couple months,like according to the peloton app I've had 6 workouts since Feb 13th (also three COVID tests in that time), but I'm finally starting to feel more normal, been going on walks, even jogged for about 30 seconds the other day. I did one very light/modified HIIT cardio class last week, so now that I'm looking I see that breakdown for me, but I don't know how accurate it is considering how much I modified to accommodate my then-current state.

I feel like every other post in this thread is about how I've fallen off the wagon. I swear I used to be a (wannabe) fitness bitch, the past few years just been rough.

Gotta earn my streaks back.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Oh damn, that feature must be new since I got sick! I've not really been able to do anything the past couple months,like according to the peloton app I've had 6 workouts since Feb 13th (also three COVID tests in that time), but I'm finally starting to feel more normal, been going on walks, even jogged for about 30 seconds the other day. I did one very light/modified HIIT cardio class last week, so now that I'm looking I see that breakdown for me, but I don't know how accurate it is considering how much I modified to accommodate my then-current state.

I feel like every other post in this thread is about how I've fallen off the wagon. I swear I used to be a (wannabe) fitness bitch, the past few years just been rough.

Gotta earn my streaks back.
    That's awesome that you are feeling better!

My dance instructor who is also a life coach says that every workout is an accomplishment.

I have a secret: To keep my streak weeks long, I sometimes do the short Peloton workouts only 5 or 10 minutes long.

I know you are in tech and you may have heard the phrase "low hanging fruit" (features that are really easy for developers to implement but still bring so much value to the customers).

Short workouts 5 to 10 minutes long are the "low hanging fruit" in fitness. (you need an account to see links)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    551d 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
    That's awesome that you are feeling better!

My dance instructor who is also a life coach says that every workout is an accomplishment.

I have a secret: To keep my streak weeks long, I sometimes do the short Peloton workouts only 5 or 10 minutes long.

I know you are in tech and you may have heard the phrase "low hanging fruit" (features that are really easy for developers to implement but still bring so much value to the customers).

Short workouts 5 to 10 minutes long are the "low hanging fruit" in fitness. (you need an account to see links)

I'm even worse than you. There's been a few times when it gets to be late at night and I didn't want to lose my streak, so I did a sleep meditation.

Honestly even 5-10 minute workouts weren't really possible from like late feb until late march, could barely breathe. Also could neither stand for long periods of time nor lay flat on my back. I probably could have done some chair yoga, but I just didn't.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    184 times
    Time Online
    127d 13h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 20m
    I hit 100 strength workouts on Peloton today and I'm really close to 50 cardio workouts!
    I still work out my core the most but I've been more well-rounded with exercising all my muscle groups.
    How is everyone doing with their fitness journey?

Do you guys have a favorite time of the day for working out? I am weird and I always do Peloton workouts 9:30-11pm at night.
    Even though I know early in the morning is the best time for workouts because then your metabolism will be faster for the entire day.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephora For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (01-02-2023)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Oh man this has been neglected and so has my biking and body. New Year new you yall! Time to share that fitness journey and lift up and encourage those around us!

This pregnant lady (8.5 months) kicked my ass!!!

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Crushed my 250th ride today! Also I'm on a great little fitness streak too! 💪

(you need an account to see links)

Got me 3 nice badges on this ride too! If you're into avatars and userbars....well welcome to the fitness version of them!

Also if anyone is interested in trying Peloton free for 60 days let me know and I can send a referral your way! Let's move together!

Keep that fitness journey alive.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
    I hit 100 strength workouts on Peloton today and I'm really close to 50 cardio workouts!
    I still work out my core the most but I've been more well-rounded with exercising all my muscle groups.
    How is everyone doing with their fitness journey?

Do you guys have a favorite time of the day for working out? I am weird and I always do Peloton workouts 9:30-11pm at night.
    Even though I know early in the morning is the best time for workouts because then your metabolism will be faster for the entire day.
    Sorry I have so tardy in this response. I am liking the body map however is continues to remind me I need to work on my core and UE lol. Typically workouts for me at like 730 or 800pm after mini me is tucked away for bed and I have some peace and quiet. On weekends I'm usually working out between 1-3pm for an afternoon break I also love pre bed sleep meditations to help turn my brain off if I had a rough day

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Sephora (02-11-2023)