DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    101d 19h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    I love this idea!! My bf and I play Just dance on the switch when we want to work out and it's fun! We've been slacking lately but I'm hoping to get motivated again soon!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    52d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    If we don't use Peloton, are we still open to share workout related stuff? I hit the gym a lot and would love to chat to fellow ckers about it

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    got no idea what this peloton is but i could share some rides whenever i make them (and remember to track them :p)

2 older rides i've done this year. i'm embarrassed to say my physical condition is abominable but it is what it is :p

MTB ride on an unknown track so still reasonably content with this one actually. average speed includes a break because of a derailed chain even so there's that too.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Ride from work to home with some off road sandy parts in between. I was completely exhausted after this one, so much i was shivering and could hardly step after finishing (jup that's how bad my physical condition is)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

Disclaimer: As i can't use endomondo anymore for tracking my rides i've used the default health tracking app on my phone but it's pretty barren so not that much stats and no automatic pausing when i have to stop for lights and/or crossing other roads. hence the drops on the speed charts above :p

Any tips for free apps for tracking outdoor cycling are greatly appreciated

PS: let me know if we're not supposed to share these in this topic
    Last edited by Mario2302; 03-22-2021 at 04:00 AM.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Zapdos (03-22-2021)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by zapd0s View Post
    If we don't use Peloton, are we still open to share workout related stuff? I hit the gym a lot and would love to chat to fellow ckers about it
    Most definitely! WE know lots of people won't use Peloton so it is great to share what you do no matter what platform you are using!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    I love this idea!! My bf and I play Just dance on the switch when we want to work out and it's fun! We've been slacking lately but I'm hoping to get motivated again soon!
    That's so great as well! I know someone who did DDR all the time and he lost a ton of weight doing it. I personally am not coordinated enough for it haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    got no idea what this peloton is but i could share some rides whenever i make them (and remember to track them :p)

2 older rides i've done this year. i'm embarrassed to say my physical condition is abominable but it is what it is :p

MTB ride on an unknown track so still reasonably content with this one actually. average speed includes a break because of a derailed chain even so there's that too.

Ride from work to home with some off road sandy parts in between. I was completely exhausted after this one, so much i was shivering and could hardly step after finishing (jup that's how bad my physical condition is)

Disclaimer: As i can't use endomondo anymore for tracking my rides i've used the default health tracking app on my phone but it's pretty barren so not that much stats and no automatic pausing when i have to stop for lights and/or crossing other roads. hence the drops on the speed charts above :p

Any tips for free apps for tracking outdoor cycling are greatly appreciated

PS: let me know if we're not supposed to share these in this topic
    Peloton is a app that provides both live and on demand workouts and also does lots of tracking. They are known for their fancy bikes but they have great programming and instructors. Unfortunately they don't have anything for outdoor biking they do have classes for outdoor runs though!

You can for sure share this. I have Heard Strava is good for tracking outdoor biking and running. Maybe check that one out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Mario2302 (03-24-2021),Zapdos (03-23-2021)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    687 times
    Time Online
    155d 3h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    I did a great relaxation meditation last night while laying in bed. I think I feel asleep like 5-10minute in haha. I find these classes great on nights I can't turn off my brain.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    New commute ride today.

No progress but that's not to be expected so soon i guess :p

In the first 5k i had to wait for a red light and also while crossing two crossroads hence the lower average there.
    Last edited by Mario2302; 03-30-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 42m
    Ahh thanks for this thread! Maybe this'll get me back out there .. I was running 3 times a week with it before (I love the outdoor workouts!) but can't even remember why I stopped and suddenly it's been a month of sitting on my butt.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by doomly View Post
    Ahh thanks for this thread! Maybe this'll get me back out there .. I was running 3 times a week with it before (I love the outdoor workouts!) but can't even remember why I stopped and suddenly it's been a month of sitting on my butt.
    You can do it just start with one time a week again and build from there

Ruygi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (03-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m

well euhm that can't be correct LMFAO.
    Guess my phone killed the gps signal on strava for some reason :-/
    Will have to do some tests in the weekend if i have time to decide on a new app but if i do another commute tomorrow i'll just use the standard app on the phone for now.

so time was a bit better as the previous one.
    Average speed will be about 26.3km/h on this ride taking that total time and using the distance of the previous ride.

so far not impressed with strava in general either.
    I can't adjust the moving time to the total time to somewhat get this ride relevant.

Ruygi

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Zapdos (04-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Actually did end up doing a ride yesterday but the data was nothing to be proud of so down a spoiler it goes :-P

Didn't go by bike today

Ruygi