DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    707 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    This was a fun live ride with some banging music. I felt so bad though there.were 1000 riders and I couldn't break the top 50% . Well done to everyone else. Looks like I have a ways to go still!

(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Jackalope (02-15-2024),Sephora (02-15-2024)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    I've found my people! I love my Peloton, I've been riding consistently since the end of January & can already see a difference. I'm trying to gain around a stone (I'm underweight for my height) by eating more and training.
    I tend to ride with Cody Rigsby, i find his 30 minute classes go so quickly. I have started to add in strength as well, today I am starting Emma Lovewell's Crush your core, is anyone else doing this program at the moment?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    707 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by EExox View Post
    I've found my people! I love my Peloton, I've been riding consistently since the end of January & can already see a difference. I'm trying to gain around a stone (I'm underweight for my height) by eating more and training.
    I tend to ride with Cody Rigsby, i find his 30 minute classes go so quickly. I have started to add in strength as well, today I am starting Emma Lovewell's Crush your core, is anyone else doing this program at the moment?
    Welcome! I looooove Cody's rides. He is one of my favourite instructors! Absolutely despise wore workouts haha I should give that program a go though. I'm a big fan of bootcamos as well for days I don't want to sit on the bike for too long. I really love Cody and Jess sSims for those!

Hit me up if you ever want to ride together!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    I hate core workouts too, my core strength is non existent! Although I'm finding being out of the saddle is helping build some strength there
    I haven't tried Jess Sims yet! I've heard she's quite hardcore? I did a Tunde ride earlier which i loved! I'm going to try the Tunda x Timbaland one next
    Yes sounds good! I'm sure you will absolutely smoke me on the leader board, my input is pitiful at the moment how long have you been riding for?

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    707 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by EExox View Post
    I hate core workouts too, my core strength is non existent! Although I'm finding being out of the saddle is helping build some strength there
    I haven't tried Jess Sims yet! I've heard she's quite hardcore? I did a Tunde ride earlier which i loved! I'm going to try the Tunda x Timbaland one next
    Yes sounds good! I'm sure you will absolutely smoke me on the leader board, my input is pitiful at the moment how long have you been riding for?
    Jess may be hard-core but her workouts are fun so they don't seem so bad. I rode using the Peloton app and another none peloton bike since like 2020 I think....haha it was during COVID for sure. And this year I broke down and got my actuall peloton bike in Jan this year.

I try not to stress about the leadernboard or output. I just try and get on a good sweat and heart pump in the ranges they give

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    707 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Managed to hit my milestone of 450rides today! To celebrate I did a live ride that was more than I expected but left me feeling good after!

(you need an account to see links)

Up next...500 rides!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Sephora (03-17-2024)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I stumbled across this thread coincidentally the same day as restarting to use my Peloton after a longggg time. The subscription we had lapsed so I'm doing it raw(?) today but I had no idea there were programs like the live rides!
    I am mostly a scenic bike ride kind of gurl

10. The Following User Says Thank You to justsumguy For This Useful Post:

Charmander (03-18-2024)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    707 times
    Time Online
    156d 23h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by justsumguy View Post
    I stumbled across this thread coincidentally the same day as restarting to use my Peloton after a longggg time. The subscription we had lapsed so I'm doing it raw(?) today but I had no idea there were programs like the live rides!
    I am mostly a scenic bike ride kind of gurl
    Welcome to the club! Yeah live rides are fun cause there's usually a large group taking the class at the same time. Plus also the change for little shoutouts on milestones. I only take them on weekends since there are typically no live rides by the time I'm all done my stuff at the end of the work day.

I've taken a couple of scenic rides and my husband tends to favor those but I really like the in studio class and energy for sure!

Glad to see the clraik Peloton pack is growing! If it didn't out us I would say we should have our own hashtag on there .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

justsumguy (03-19-2024)