21/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

MAJIN + Stealth CORE Questions

Hi! I'm new to using some of these programs so I'm still trying to get my bearings here @.@

1. I've tried to leave both the MAJIN Score Sender and the SS AB'er (not running them simultaneously, but I've tried it with both programs) on overnight, but when my laptop locks / hibernates after an hour or so of inactivity, the applications also stop running. Is there a way to ensure they continue to run overnight?
    2. I don't live in NST/PST so I oftentimes miss certain dailies (Count Roo for ex) due to timezones. Is there a way to schedule my dailies that occur at midnight and then run MAJIN SS once its complete? I'd like to automate all of this as I usually sleep a few hours before neo-midnight.

Thanks to anyone who can help / provide any insight!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by lederp View Post
    Hi! I'm new to using some of these programs so I'm still trying to get my bearings here @.@

1. I've tried to leave both the MAJIN Score Sender and the SS AB'er (not running them simultaneously, but I've tried it with both programs) on overnight, but when my laptop locks / hibernates after an hour or so of inactivity, the applications also stop running. Is there a way to ensure they continue to run overnight?
    2. I don't live in NST/PST so I oftentimes miss certain dailies (Count Roo for ex) due to timezones. Is there a way to schedule my dailies that occur at midnight and then run MAJIN SS once its complete? I'd like to automate all of this as I usually sleep a few hours before neo-midnight.

Thanks to anyone who can help / provide any insight!

1) Hibernating kills your network connection so you need to keep your computer on or change your settings so the computer doesn't sleep after X minutes. (Search in windows "what to do when I close my laptop" I believe to bring up the settings)

2) In the schedule tab, you can set when you want the individual bot to run according to your local time.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

lederp (03-17-2021)