Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

AMF help?

Hey,

I wondered if anyone who knows more about Neopets' implementation of AMF than I do might be able to give me some advice/a point in the right direction with something I'm working on?

Thanks in advance

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m
    @(you need an account to see links) Sure thing. What are you needing help with?

We also have a few threads (from years ago) that dive into programming and manipulating the AMFPHP library.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    The main thing I'd love to know is if you're aware of any way to browse the AMF services that are available?

I found (you need an account to see links) that details the AMF browser but of course that's long out of date now, but from that and a couple of other old AMF threads I was able to glean a few different functions that aren't very useful, but are fun to play around with haha.

I ask because I've happily been using the 'CustomPetService.getViewerData' AMF function for a while now to gather colour/UC information on pets.
    I got that function from the DTI source code, but I'd never heard of AMF before that and it didn't cross my mind to check what other services/functions are available until recently.

So I'm essentially just hoping for some more information on what other services are out there to see if there's anything else I can make use of.

Hope that makes sense, and thanks