58/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    30d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post
    I think the issue with Super Straight is as a term it was created WITH THE INTENT of being transphobic. It comes from Terf rhetoric and that crap. I am trans, and I don't take it personally if people aren't comfortable sleeping with me because of my parts, people have preferences, and that's totally fair and fine. The reason Super Straight is transphobic is because it was literally created to be a transphobic term. It's used alongside terf shit to basically say I'm only attracted to "real men" and "real women".
    Yes, this 1000000%.

Quote Originally Posted by coolstory View Post
    Deep thought here: I love black clothing and not a fan of other colored clothing. No is one getting upset that I'm excluding all other colors besides Black Clothing why get upset about someone's sexual preference if they want to exclude a group they should be able to do it in peace. Why are the gays not getting in on this since it's homophobic technically.
    But clothing isn't people so that's not really a fair comparison..

It's fine to have preferences. I don't think anyone is negating that. It's when someone preference insists on telling another person they aren't worthy, like this one does, that it becomes yucky. That's not "excluding a group in peace." It's excluding a group and being proud and loud about it. Especially in this case, Super Straight it reminding trans men and women that society doesn't actually see them as men or women. It'd be like me saying "I love sleeping with men! Except you uglies with big noses, you all can fuck off!" A decent person would just keep it to themselves. This feels like a rambling train of thought, just had to get it out there.

lovely ub and avatar by the endlessly talented @(you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LibraryFaerie For This Useful Post:

Anybody (03-16-2021),Dot (03-28-2021),dustyc (03-17-2021),glittery (04-16-2021),Goddammit (03-24-2021),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (03-16-2021),TsUNaMy WaVe (03-17-2021),wha (10-03-2023),Winona (03-31-2021),Zapdos (03-18-2021)