Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 15 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    From what I read, this was created mostly as a troll attempt by a dude that got bashed simply for stating he wasn't interested in transgender people. If (big if) that it is true and that he wasn't hateful towards anyone, he had an hint of a point (to be able to have his own preferences without being shamed for it) but, of course, the need for 15 minutes of fame made him do it the wrong way.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

Aero (2 Days Ago),Ahsoka (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 9 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    The term super straight, not too good. Being only into cis people is fine and I agree that saying ďonly into cisĒ is better than ďno transĒ. I will only date people who are open to accepting trans men and find it annoying some places wonít allow separation of this. I donít want to see applications of people who are only into cis men but the app wonít let them not pick ďonly into cis men.Ē Itís annoying for me, a person who has been questioning my identity for far too long and wishes to only pick those who are open to the possibility of this.

There is nothing wrong with people who are not into certain physical traits they cannot change as long as itís not done in hate. Some people arenít into people of certain height, some people donít like certain people of certain builds. There is nothing wrong with this as long as itís not stated rudely.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cutepup For This Useful Post:

20 characters long (3 Weeks Ago),Aero (2 Days Ago),Bakugo (2 Weeks Ago),Da Plushee Boree (6 Days Ago),Winona (1 Week Ago),zapd0s (2 Weeks Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 h 18 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    What it comes down too is the fact anyone can create a new preference and people just have to respect that within limitations obviously. Kinder reminds me of a person in Turkey from what I recall could be wrong about the place itself. Any how a man created a religion he got 1000 followers (requirement to be known as real religion) to where they have to wear spaghetti strainer on the head. License photo time he has a strainer on his head. Just to prove how dumb it could get. If anyone can create a new preference then people will have to respect that like they do the others that have already been created and accepted that also exclude other preference groups.

People accept what works for them all the time and complain about everything else. see it all the time on forum groups like reddit and Youtube it's a shit storm called freedom of speech and Freedom in general. If you don't like a certain group that really isn't hurting anyone maybe you have a issue. Obviously some people take it to the extreme but why take it out on the preference group as a whole when it's few bad eggs.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolstory For This Useful Post:

Bakugo (2 Weeks Ago),Da Plushee Boree (6 Days Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 2 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think we're seriously overthinking this. Is it really something that needs to be defined--or outspoken? Is it really the publics business your sexual orientation regardless if you're straight or gay? Seems like things would be a lot easier if people didn't need to brag about being super gay or super straight. Enjoy life with your partner and it's really nobody else's business. If how other people feel about your orientation or whatever impacts your happiness--you're pretty much setting yourself up for disappointment.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 Times in 399 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Time Online
    27 d 21 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Quote Originally Posted by empmirage View Post
    I think we're seriously overthinking this. (...)
    I am 100% and 0% this. It all depends on the space you're comunicating. Feeling part of a socially accepted group is part of the human most basic needs, so making different preferences visible is needed most of times. I agree that it shouldn't be public, things prone to generate discrimination shouldn't necesarily be public, just like japs don't put blood types on CVs by law.

Still, this convo was originated in a board about dating, so it's from-ok-to-needed to discuss it. It's kinda unfair to say "enjoy your life with your partner" when your partner get their teeth off with a kick after some intransigent rando saw you with them. (i'm not meant to sound harsh or rude, i'm sorry if it can be viewed and read like that, just explaining myself in a no-native language).

Now, and to keep on topic, i think coolstory has a point, whenever there's something that doesn't fit with popular opinion, it's easy to get backslashed nowadays. That doesn't exclude SS to be a shitty backup for trans/homo phobia; tho. I just think everyone should be attracted to whatever they're attracted without beign hurtful nor hurt about it.