Thread: Suggestion for another gender option or the ability to leave it blank!

Pelican Town
    Userbars
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Time Online
    37 d 22 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    26 m

Smile Suggestion for another gender option or the ability to leave it blank!

As someone who has a non-binary partner, and someone who's still in the process of questioning/discovering my own gender I think more gender options for the forum would be great! (I thought I was trans, but gender is a spectrum and I'm somewhere on the male end of it even though that does not feel completely right either. IT'S TOUGH Y'ALL and I'm not having a fun time figuring it out. )

Perhaps an option to write your own gender could be implemented? Though I know that can be abused by some. (I'm having flashbacks to the attack helicopter stuff)

Another option would be "Other" like Neopets, or the ability to leave it blank. Or a red X or ? where gender goes. (not even kidding!)

The profile currently gives me an error if I try to update my settings with a blank gender.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Stardew For This Useful Post:

Aldrif (15 Hours Ago),Blue-tooth (2 Days Ago),Brittany (1 Week Ago),Danny Phantom (1 Week Ago),Erik. (1 Week Ago),Fiore (1 Day Ago),Goddammit (1 Week Ago),Guil (1 Week Ago),Hall (1 Week Ago),iloveclowns (1 Week Ago),LibraryFaerie (1 Week Ago),Mario2302 (6 Days Ago),motherfucker (1 Week Ago),My name is Yoshikage Kira (1 Week Ago),PrettySarcastic (1 Week Ago),rio (1 Week Ago),Ruzzeh (6 Days Ago),TMGC (9 Hours Ago),TsUNaMy WaVe (3 Days Ago),valora (1 Week Ago)