DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    703 times
    Time Online
    156d 12h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Welcome to cK Layla! We are glad to have you and hope you find lots of different areas to engage in here. Lots of things have changed in the past 10 years of your hiatus...unfortunately not for the better haha which I am sure you have seen.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Welcome!! Enjoy

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Hello everyone !

I�m sorry I was busy the last couple days..

@(you need an account to see links) - So my favorite game is Final Fantasy X because it was the first one I played but I LOOOOVE 7 as well! I want to play the remake soon! How was it? Must be awesome because of the new, improved graphics!

@(you need an account to see links) - Thank you ! Thank you, these forums are awesome and everyone is so nice! I usually play the games on Steam for the most part ! How about yourself ?

@(you need an account to see links)- Thank you ! I loved Final Fantasy X the most but also 7 and I played the online version Final Fantasy 11 and FF14, they are amazing as well! As for RE, I loved the 3rd one (back when GameCube was around), I haven�t played any of the newer ones. How did you like RE 5?

@(you need an account to see links) - Hello! Thank you for the introduction! As for RE, everyone is different, I would say they are more creepy/gorey than scary but some elements do have that factor. If you want something that isn�t scary or gorey, I would check out the Final Fantasy series(I�ve heard the final fantasy 7 remake is awesome, but I would definitely recommend Final Fantasy X as well! Also you should check out Kingdom Hearts as well!

@(you need an account to see links), you should absolutely try to play a Final Fantasy game although they are kind of time consuming, they have the best storylines.. I would suggest playing Final Fantasy 10, 8, 12 or 7(the remake is good because the original has very pixelated graphics but most people love 7 the most) but you should read the summaries of the games and see which ones you like the most . Also yes my puppy is in my avatar, he is 7 months old and a Yorkshire terrier!

Thank you so much everyone! You guys are so nice! I�m so glad I found this place and I look forward to seeing you all in the forums !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kohana For This Useful Post:

rio (02-24-2021)

Pronouns
    🐈/🐱
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    327 times
    Time Online
    102d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    @(you need an account to see links) It was AMAZING the music is awesome and the graphics were *chefs kiss*! Hope you get to play it soon!

Thank you honeycomb | Thank you Hollow | Thank you Wooloo | Thank you hearts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cat Purrson For This Useful Post:

Kohana (02-21-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Purrson View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) It was AMAZING the music is awesome and the graphics were *chefs kiss*! Hope you get to play it soon!
    Now you�ve sold me on playing the game ! Do you know if they have it on steam? But I�m so glad they made a remake... I really liked it when I first played it in the early 2000s, but as shallow as this sounds.. I don�t know if I could play the original game again because of the graphics lol

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

@Cat Purrson Is that your kitty in your avatar ? If so he/she is SOOOOOO adorable!

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohana View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) - Thank you ! Thank you, these forums are awesome and everyone is so nice! I usually play the games on Steam for the most part ! How about yourself ?
    Awesome! I have a steam account with a lot of games but play mostly on console, as a collector !
    Read you like FFX! It's my favourite too! So underrated, X I-II are beautiful! And the mechanics are also good!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    🐸
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    77d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Welcome to ck!

Avatar Art By - DankRUSE , Userbar by Infected

This frog believes in you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 1h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    @(you need an account to see links), you should absolutely try to play a Final Fantasy game although they are kind of time consuming, they have the best storylines.. I would suggest playing Final Fantasy 10, 8, 12 or 7(the remake is good because the original has very pixelated graphics but most people love 7 the most) but you should read the summaries of the games and see which ones you like the most . Also yes my puppy is in my avatar, he is 7 months old and a Yorkshire terrier!

Oh thats good to know, I like a good storyline. I had no idea there were so many haha thank you for the recommendation, I'll start my research with #7! Which one was your favourite?
    He is so cute, I wanted a yorkshire terrier when I was younger! Now I am older and live alone I want a german shepherd haha.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hello everyone !

My name is Layla, I am an avid gamer and recently just got back into Neopets after a 10 year hiatus. I also love the Final Fantasy and Resident Evil series of videogames.

I am 30 years old, from the US and looking to chat amongst like-minded people.

I really don�t know what to say, I�m bad at introductions I guess.

Thank you for letting me join and I will see you around the forums
    A little late, but thank you for joining us! There are a bunch of FF fans in this community as well. See you around ~
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------