Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long time neoplayer, first time caller.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Welcome to our community. Good to see you've already found some kindred spirits.

What's the story behind your username? It's giving me Yorick vibes, yet says Othello.
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links), I don't get the love of Shane. He's literally the last one I'd want to marry on any playthrough. Asshole alcoholic? No thanks. My role in life isn't to tolerate your abuse until you decide I'm tolerable.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    138 times
    Time Online
    59d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links), I don't get the love of Shane. He's literally the last one I'd want to marry on any playthrough. Asshole alcoholic? No thanks. My role in life isn't to tolerate your abuse until you decide I'm tolerable.
    Haha, that was kinda me ("Wow, what an asshole! I'm not marrying him!") when I first bumped into him in the game! Then I accidentally raised some hearts with him by gifting him some easy to get early game items (like parsnips!) and ended up actually liking him and his character growth.
    I guess to me he felt like a real person with real problems, and compared some of the other characters in the game, he's pretty well written.

Spoilers for his character growth I suppose, but this all is a big reason why I like him:

OKAY I probably wrote way too much there. But basically: there's more than meets the eye! I hope that helps you understand the love for Shane a bit more! And hey, sometimes a character just isn't your cup of tea and that's alright too!

also sorry othellobones for hijacking this thread with my thoughts on Shane
    Last edited by Stardew; 02-14-2021 at 04:42 PM.

(you need an account to see links)

🌜 ALL YOUR STARDROP ARE BELONG TO ME ⭐✨
    hatched as drake: 01.11.2021

Guides by me: (you need an account to see links) | (you need an account to see links)

ty Dita ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    1d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by othellobones View Post
    I ADORE dragon age, we definitely have more to talk about.

Just finished playthrough 5 of Inquisition, and now onto a replay of Dragon age Origins, so I can really do it how I want to instead of stumbling thru. How about you?
    Ah, nice! What is your favourite in the series?

Just replayed Inquisition as a Quanari mage, pretty much so I don't romance the Egg man for the millionth time!

Looking forward to playing origins again at some point. awakening too. I much prefer old Anders to da2.

I always try do something new on a playthrough and just pick my canon every time, aha.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hey there.
    I've been on the site forever, and am moderately active around there these days.
    With the site going how it is, I really just wanted to enhance my experience myself since TNT isn't going ta do it.
    I'm an oil painter by trade, I like long walks on the beach.
    Stardew valley & dragon age is consuming my life.
    Ta!

Hello othellobones, welcome!
    Good job on taking action yourself, its very much needed to make your own fun around there these days thats for sure! Crossing my fingers they sort it out though haha.
    Does oil painting cross over into any digital art for you? I imagine its vastly different but it seems you are a creative person? What do you enjoy painting?
    I really want to do a long walk on the beach today to get out of the house, but its raining! Suppose I could go anyway though. Glad to hear you have other things to consume your time while neo is in its current state lol.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    5d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    Ah, nice! What is your favourite in the series?

Just replayed Inquisition as a Quanari mage, pretty much so I don't romance the Egg man for the millionth time!

Looking forward to playing origins again at some point. awakening too. I much prefer old Anders to da2.

I always try do something new on a playthrough and just pick my canon every time, aha.
    I have a permanent soft spot for Origins, but I love the depth of the companions in Inquisition, I find them a lot more dynamic.
    I can't agree with you on Solas though, I want to scramble that egg and not in a fun way, which is fine though! More for you

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Hello othellobones, welcome!
    Good job on taking action yourself, its very much needed to make your own fun around there these days thats for sure! Crossing my fingers they sort it out though haha.
    Does oil painting cross over into any digital art for you? I imagine its vastly different but it seems you are a creative person? What do you enjoy painting?
    I really want to do a long walk on the beach today to get out of the house, but its raining! Suppose I could go anyway though. Glad to hear you have other things to consume your time while neo is in its current state lol.
    I do digital art as well, and some watercolour, Oil painting is just my main vice. It does tend to carry over a little bit, in influence for sure. I do a lot of illustration or portrait work

The beach is best in the rain, I hope you went ^^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nameless Ghoul For This Useful Post:

Stealth (02-16-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 2h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    I do digital art as well, and some watercolour, Oil painting is just my main vice. It does tend to carry over a little bit, in influence for sure. I do a lot of illustration or portrait work

The beach is best in the rain, I hope you went ^^

Oh how cool, I love watercolour! So relaxing, especially the time lapses of people doing them!
    I haven't yet, I'm being a chicken haha