Thanks
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    26d 17h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Hi! Welcome to CK, we are more fun here, don't be shy. Also there are some very talented people who make that awfulness more bearable. And there's a great rant thread in the meantime
    Coding and art doesn't sound unskilled to me! Those are personally my two goals to be good at neo-wise, have been since I was younger! I learned to code (averagely) by viewing source code of petpages I liked and tracing images I printed out and then held up to a window
    Thank you Rio that’s so sweet! And haha that’s exactly how I learned most of my coding too, along with lots of helpful coding petpage guides

I still haven’t tried out any of the bots yet, but I definitely intend to and I’ve been enjoying the rant thread more than I care to admit lol!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Anybody View Post
    Thank you Rio that’s so sweet! And haha that’s exactly how I learned most of my coding too, along with lots of helpful coding petpage guides

I still haven’t tried out any of the bots yet, but I definitely intend to and I’ve been enjoying the rant thread more than I care to admit lol!
    Ohh yes the /~css was one of my frequently visited sites! There were so many good guides around.

The rant thread is like watching reality TV, such a guilty pleasure reading drama lol