Thread: Does anyone wanna talk D&D or other TTRPGs?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m

Does anyone wanna talk D&D or other TTRPGs?

I forgot I made a thread asking where to talk about D&D forever ago but someone replied to it and it reminded me about it.

So do you play TTRPGs? How long have you been playing? Which is your favorite? Tell me your characters or triumphant moments or failures! I wanna hear it all!

Or feel free to ask questions or ask for clarifications or whatever. This thread is dedicated to D&D and its various other similar forms of entertainment!

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    I've been playing D&D for a few years and love it! I became a dice addict too.
    My main DM is setting up a campaign that's Western themed with some Steampunk flavor, and I'm playing a Tabaxi Gunslinger.
    "when I say acab, I include tony p"

-Proverb, 2021

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Double.Trouble For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (01-30-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    D&D is how I met my current friend group and my boyfriend. I love the character creation aspect of it but truth be told I’m still a newbie despite having played for four years. I blame the fact that my ex did all the heavy lifting for me when it came to the stats of character creation.
    I guess I’m like a “casual” player. I’m just there to roleplay with my friends and have neat OCs to draw.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Double.Trouble View Post
    I've been playing D&D for a few years and love it! I became a dice addict too.
    My main DM is setting up a campaign that's Western themed with some Steampunk flavor, and I'm playing a Tabaxi Gunslinger.
    My fiancee plays a changelinghuman gunslinger in our Saltmarsh campaign and he loves the character. In a steampunk setting it would be even more infinitely cooler. Am also dice addict

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    D&D is how I met my current friend group and my boyfriend. I love the character creation aspect of it but truth be told I’m still a newbie despite having played for four years. I blame the fact that my ex did all the heavy lifting for me when it came to the stats of character creation.
    I guess I’m like a “casual” player. I’m just there to roleplay with my friends and have neat OCs to draw.
    I've been playing for about four years too at this point and one of our players/DMs is like a d&d encyclopedia which has helped me out many a time. But it's really about just hanging out with your friends and having a good time, fr. As well as drawing your OCs and your friends.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    40d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I love DnD! I have so much fun making characters, but also so much fun being the dungeon master. So much work goes into DMing its fun but so much effort to work on stuff sometimes. My most recent campaign I DMed was from one of the 5e books, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, and it was nice just working with already made material for a bit after doing my last campaign all made up by me. That's fun in a different way though.

I have a bunch of characters since I also play with a few groups, one of which is like a rotating DM group where we have like 5 campaigns kind of on hiatus cause of availability stuff and DMs needing breaks. If you love playing DnD, i definitely encourage you to volunteer to DM at least once, your regular DM will appreciate the break, even if its just a one off session.

OK actually on to characters... my current active characters are a Goblin Monk and a Tiefling Cleric, I love them both SO MUCH

custom userbars by @lyrichord (argyle) and @charmander (guilmon ryu)! thank you so much!

"My name isn't Rob, but I'm Robbing"
    -Thieves 2020

@guil and @delibird

userbar by @charmander and art by @dankruse !