Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Stealth Buyer Pro: Stuck on "Checking to ensure login"

  1. #1
    Sora's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    284
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    23
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    298/127
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

    Stealth Buyer Pro: Stuck on "Checking to ensure login"

    I have already:
    • Read through several troubleshooting threads
    • Downloaded additional VB files
    • Registered specific .ocx files in cmd (ran as admin)
    • Moved additional .ocx files to both System32 and SysWOW64
    • Installed Ascentive Library file installer
    • Restarted my computer multiple times
    • Run Stealth Buyer as Admin
    • Computer language is set to English
    • Shell account language is set to English
    • UN nor PW contains uppercase letters
    • I even changed the PW to exclude special characters
    • Disabled my firewall entirely

    I'm trying to log into just one account using a proxy. Proxy box is checked and format is proxy:port.
    Any help is appreciated!

  2. #2
    Saiyan Race
    j03's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,933
    Userbars
    139
    Thanks
    5,402
    Thanked
    29,276/6,105
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,655 times
    Time Online
    516d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    I have already:
    • Read through several troubleshooting threads
    • Downloaded additional VB files
    • Registered specific .ocx files in cmd (ran as admin)
    • Moved additional .ocx files to both System32 and SysWOW64
    • Installed Ascentive Library file installer
    • Restarted my computer multiple times
    • Run Stealth Buyer as Admin
    • Computer language is set to English
    • Shell account language is set to English
    • UN nor PW contains uppercase letters
    • I even changed the PW to exclude special characters
    • Disabled my firewall entirely

    I'm trying to log into just one account using a proxy. Proxy box is checked and format is proxy:port.
    Any help is appreciated!
    Does the program login without a proxy?

    Edit: You might be getting hit with StackPath... can you try a different IP or a proxy?
    Last edited by j03; 01-20-2021 at 12:47 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

    ------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------


  3. #3
    Sora's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    284
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    23
    Thanks
    471
    Thanked
    298/127
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    15d 8h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Does the program login without a proxy?

    Edit: You might be getting hit with StackPath... can you try a different IP or a proxy?
    Tried logging into my main without a proxy and it worked.

    Tried logging into my shell with a different proxy and still the same issue - "checking to ensure login"

    I pay for these proxies, could there be something wrong with them? They work just fine with StealthCore.

  4. #4

    Joined
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    0/0
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Having this issue too, without any proxy and can't login at all

  5. #5
    DarkSkies's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    1,573
    Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    59
    Thanks
    2,581
    Thanked
    2,249/1,040
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    170 times
    Time Online
    42d 16h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by kakashiboy View Post
    Having this issue too, without any proxy and can't login at all
    SB still needs an update that's why iirc Joe closed the support thread, so it's all about waiting.

    In meantime SC and Majin SS are working fine.






    ~~ Shooting stars ~~

    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for the Wolfy Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolfy and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolfy pumpkin <3
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy :3


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

    j03 (12-05-2022)

  7. #6

    Joined
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    1
    Userbars
    0
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    0/0
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Is this still a current issue? I try logging in without a proxy and stuck on "checking to ensure login"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •