DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I am completely against death penalty, and I'm shocked that you would actually kill another person for doing drugs/being a drug dealer.In my opinion you can't say "killing is wrong" and then end that person's life. No exceptions. Yes, they take up your "tax money" and stuff. But somehow I also think that ending their life is the easy way out. And I just genuinely believe that killing another person is wrong, no. matter. what. Also think if just one person was sentenced to death penalty who was innocent. How would that make you feel? I am disgusted..

That awkward when you already said "moment" in your head before you read it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I am completely against death penalty, and I'm shocked that you would actually kill another person for doing drugs/being a drug dealer.In my opinion you can't say "killing is wrong" and then end that person's life. No exceptions. Yes, they take up your "tax money" and stuff. But somehow I also think that ending their life is the easy way out. And I just genuinely believe that killing another person is wrong, no. matter. what. Also think if just one person was sentenced to death penalty who was innocent. How would that make you feel? I am disgusted..
    Yes, but think about it. If there's no death sentence, there'll be more murderers, more drug dealers running rampant in the society. If drug dealers are merely kept behind bars, I'm very sure my country's drug addiction rate will rise 10 fold. The death sentence is a necessity to significantly reduce the damage that brings to society, aurderend to deter drug peddlers and murderers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by goodieboy View Post
    Yes, but think about it. If there's no death sentence, there'll be more murderers, more drug dealers running rampant in the society. If drug dealers are merely kept behind bars, I'm very sure my country's drug addiction rate will rise 10 fold. The death sentence is a necessity to significantly reduce the damage that brings to society, aurderend to deter drug peddlers and murderers.
    Honestly? I don't believe death sentence instead of life in prison are gonna stop anyone. If you're insane enough or too far out in a drug abuse to do it, you'll do it. But that's just a personal opinion.

That awkward when you already said "moment" in your head before you read it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    225 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Freja View Post
    Honestly? I don't believe death sentence instead of life in prison are gonna stop anyone. If you're insane enough or too far out in a drug abuse to do it, you'll do it. But that's just a personal opinion.
    No, drug dealers go for good and fast profit. No one is willing to die because of money. Would you rather have 1 billion dollars for 1 day and die the next or live your current life? Drug dealers are willing to risk life imprisonment, but certainly not capital punishment.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Well, there's a lot of arguments for both sides, but I believe when 1 person kills men, women, and children for no reason and is caught with chance of mistake, cameras, witnesses all clearly showing and the person shows no regret for the actions or sign that they are willing to or want to change, and no medical excuses.

Then I'd be quite happy to agree to line them up for the death sentence.

Just my way of saying I think there comes a time and a place where it can be used.
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    125/0
    Mentioned
    159 times
    Time Online
    47d 22h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I think that the death penalty should only be used in extreme cases, like child molesters, or serial killers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmillard110 View Post
    I think that the death penalty should only be used in extreme cases, like child molesters, or serial killers.
    Not as if I condone it, but I don't think the penalty should be enacted upon child molesters. Yeah, it's a horrible thing to do, but IMO it doesn't constitute death. Who knows; they may turn into a decent person over time. Death should only be forced upon those who intentionally bestow it on another.