6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Good day everyone!

Hi everyone, I hope you have a nice day!

I almost forgot to introduce myself here. I used to play neopets and stopped for a significant time. Consequently I lost almost everything due to the hacking incidents, but I'm not sure which or when haha. All I know is after lengthy email conversation with Neopets, I slowly able to retrieve my accounts one by one.. but with rude surprise in it. Everything is gone! All rare expensive items that I've collect, millions of NPs that I saved daily, and my pets with rare colors are gone

And I used to be active briefly in ck last time, but I forgot my logins and email. So, oh well, lesson learned :/

Fun fact, my name's acronym is ck, same with clraik's ck
    I eat too much and I need to stop. Covid-19 is not helping

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by dididi13 View Post
    Fun fact, my name's acronym is ck, same with clraik's ck
    Hey, welcome to clraik again! Where are you from? It's a common practice for TNT to clear an account when you try to recover it after being frozen for a serious offence. If you need help recovering your previous account, please reach out to a staff member (or via contact us).

May I suggest you hop off of your proxy when visiting the forum? It is a little suspicious... and it would make you look more trustworthy, not a banned member trying to sneak back in here.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (01-16-2021),Spiffy (01-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Hey, welcome to clraik again! Where are you from? It's a common practice for TNT to clear an account when you try to recover it after being frozen for a serious offence. If you need help recovering your previous account, please reach out to a staff member (or via contact us).

May I suggest you hop off of your proxy when visiting the forum? It is a little suspicious... and it would make you look more trustworthy, not a banned member trying to sneak back in here.
    Thanks! I'm from Malaysia

Oh sorry, I was posting on my opera browser so the Opera VPN was turned on that time. I usually use another browser for clraik. I was using it to keep my Neopets account separate. No worries, I'm not banned member haha.

It makes sense for TNT to clear the account, it's sad though.. Being hacked and having account emptied. When I got my account, there's unknown email linked to my account. I was thinking to track it, but I think it's too much work for somebody like me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hi, welcome back. Sucks to get accounts back wiped out, but on the bright side, you got the accounts back. Best of luck to you!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Welcome back! With ck I'm sure you'll be able to rebuild in no time It's a shame about the items and pets, but at the very least you've got your accounts back.

See you around!

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Welcome (back) to ck! So sorry to hear that you lost your items and pets, but hopefully you'll be able to rebuild your accounts in no time with all the incredible resources here!

Other than Neopets, is there any other games that you enjoy?

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Sorry you lost all your stuff and pets I feel that. Welcome to clraik!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth77 View Post
    Hi, welcome back. Sucks to get accounts back wiped out, but on the bright side, you got the accounts back. Best of luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoop View Post
    Welcome back! With ck I'm sure you'll be able to rebuild in no time It's a shame about the items and pets, but at the very least you've got your accounts back.

See you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    Welcome (back) to ck! So sorry to hear that you lost your items and pets, but hopefully you'll be able to rebuild your accounts in no time with all the incredible resources here!

Other than Neopets, is there any other games that you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by Festival View Post
    Sorry you lost all your stuff and pets I feel that. Welcome to clraik!

Thanks a lot everyone. I hope I can build up as much as possible!

@(you need an account to see links) It sucks indeed, it makes me wished that I retrieve my account earlier if that helps haha.

@(you need an account to see links) Yeah, at least I get to retrieve my old account and don't have to start with new account! I can't imagine having to start anew I like your name and your siggy, IT'S POOP

@(you need an account to see links) Besides Neopets, I play vast amount of games, I jumped game to game depending on my mood of the season haha. My usual game is CSGO and Overwatch, now I'm into Star Wars Battlefront 2 because it's free and my friends are playing. Occasionally, I play civilization, banished, fallout classic, maplestory, whichever nostalgia hits

@(you need an account to see links) Hi Fest, are you active in some other forum, because I kinda remember your name Fest
    Last edited by dididi13; 01-21-2021 at 02:12 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dididi13 For This Useful Post:

Beth77 (01-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Hi! Welcome back. I lost a few accounts and pets with the data leak which was sad, there was a faerie yurble I was very attached to that got caught up in it all (he's frozen now) so I feel your pain! Sometimes its better to either move on completely or start over, whichever sucks less!
    Lucky you can replace those things here if you really wanted to! But I definitely recommend reading the guides if you do decide to do anything like that. At least there's the option to rebuild right?