DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Each of the trailers have been total eyecandy. Never got to play the original Pokemon Snap (though I did know what it was about) as I did not own an N64, so I'm excited for this one. I would love to see a mainline Pokemon game look this good........... heard this one is made by Bandai Namco (Katamari, Soulcalibur) and not Game Freak though, which is maybe why it looks so good lol. Gosh I've been so busy lately I don't even know if I'll have time, truthfully, but hopefully I do!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Each of the trailers have been total eyecandy. Never got to play the original Pokemon Snap (though I did know what it was about) as I did not own an N64, so I'm excited for this one. I would love to see a mainline Pokemon game look this good........... heard this one is made by Bandai Namco (Katamari, Soulcalibur) and not Game Freak though, which is maybe why it looks so good lol. Gosh I've been so busy lately I don't even know if I'll have time, truthfully, but hopefully I do!
    Honestly, this is the perfect game for when you don't have much time since the levels aren't very long. At least in the OG one they were only a few mins. Really hope you get a chance to play this, though! Low key wished they would have put out a demo level to play until the game releases. Youre spot on about that, the trailers look gorgeous and it shows that game freak didn't touch it. I wonder what it would take for the baton to be passed from GF to another company to develop the next main storyline game. I wish they would break away from the more traditional format and branch into something a little more open world/actual exploration with this level of graphics.

Also wondering if we will catch word of a new game soon, its the 25th anniversary next month and they are really making a big deal about it. I have a hunch we might see the next 'Lets Go' style game soon!

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-22-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    Honestly, this is the perfect game for when you don't have much time since the levels aren't very long. At least in the OG one they were only a few mins. Really hope you get a chance to play this, though! Low key wished they would have put out a demo level to play until the game releases. Youre spot on about that, the trailers look gorgeous and it shows that game freak didn't touch it. I wonder what it would take for the baton to be passed from GF to another company to develop the next main storyline game. I wish they would break away from the more traditional format and branch into something a little more open world/actual exploration with this level of graphics.

Also wondering if we will catch word of a new game soon, its the 25th anniversary next month and they are really making a big deal about it. I have a hunch we might see the next 'Lets Go' style game soon!

That’s great to hear! I also hope they’ll release a demo alongside the game so we can try it out first. And I completely agree with you... I would love to see an open-worldish game. Ideally, it would look like Breath of the Wild but even combining Mystery Dungeon + the mainline games for something in between would be cool! Just anything new to shake it up, and not just gimmicks like Dynamax, Mega Evo pls. I liked the Alolan versions of old Pok�mon a lot and would love to see more of that too. Anyways I’m just going on about wishes now haha.

I heard a rumour that there will be Diamond and Pearl remakes out for next/this year? Not sure if it was qualified or if it was still just a rumour.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    48d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    The graphics looks stunning! I cannot wait!
    I never got to play the old one in Gamecube
    So this will be a whole new experience for me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herb For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Never played the OG, so I'm very excited to play this! That stimmy check do be fueling my love of all things Pokemon lmao.

It's probably gonna be way more expansive than the original, at least, I hope so.

Additionally gonna bring back this video because I lost it every time I see it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parapex For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    oh my godddddd

(fujifilm instax and nintendo are partnering to let you print snap/animal crossing/mario through the instax printer, which is basically like a polaroid printer)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Are you kidding me lental pokemon omg?

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    oh my godddddd

(fujifilm instax and nintendo are partnering to let you print snap/animal crossing/mario through the instax printer, which is basically like a polaroid printer)
    OK THAT IS EXCITING! This is so nostalgic, its like a rebooted Gameboy printer! Ahh! What a cute and creative idea to make an app for it that pairs with some games.

Looking them up now, they seem a little pricy

Quote Originally Posted by Nimoligist View Post
    Are you kidding me lental pokemon omg?
    Yep! They just (you need an account to see links) earlier this morning with more details on the region and Pokemon!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-24-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    188 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    OK THAT IS EXCITING! This is so nostalgic, its like a rebooted Gameboy printer! Ahh! What a cute and creative idea to make an app for it that pairs with some games.

Looking them up now, they seem a little pricy
    I was planning to buy the camera but now I'm swayed to get the printer. I want to get into journalling like some people do (where they decorate a lot of pages?) but then again I'm worried I won't use anything I buy haha

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 4h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    I was planning to buy the camera but now I'm swayed to get the printer. I want to get into journalling like some people do (where they decorate a lot of pages?) but then again I'm worried I won't use anything I buy haha
    Like a mix between a journal and a scrapbook? That sounds like such a cool idea! ^^
    If that’s what youre going for, the printer might be worth it.

Adding the photos to a journal reminds me of those old Polaroid Izone Cameras! Im not sure if they even still make these or the film for them, but they were so neat! The film was decorated and sometimes I believe they came with ‘sticky’ on the back so you could slap your prints right onto your journal/notebook etc etc

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (04-24-2021)