Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you follow for Food Club bets?

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,164 times
    Time Online
    557d 15h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by k80 View Post
    I've been following Garet for almost 6 years and have profited nearly 200m. Love that guy. I have an old ass account though.
    Wow, really makes me wish I was more consistent with betting.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

cuddlypanda (01-16-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by k80 View Post
    I've been following Garet for almost 6 years and have profited nearly 200m. Love that guy. I have an old ass account though.
    Wow, that's like at least 100k earning per day, if you do it everyday.
    I eat too much and I need to stop. Covid-19 is not helping

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    51d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I don't play food club regularly, but I've been playing it on and off for years, so my overall totals probably arent super impressive, but I've still done well.

I only ever follow Garet (/~Boochi_Target)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goddammit For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-18-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I've only been betting for around 2 years and have managed to be up ~30mil in a really short time. I follow Garet - or when I'm feeling lucky or Garet skips, Phoenix, and it's been the single best way to make NP. I don't bet daily, and I do have the occasional spurts when I decide to do my own thing, but if you're looking for a way to make steady NP legit, I'd warmly recommend Garet's bets!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Koto For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    4d 4h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    My favourite better from /r/neopets, WiselyAltruistic, just announced his retirement. I've made 6 million over the past year or so. I'll be relying on nsheng now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nrv For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-18-2021),Erik. (01-18-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 18h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Quote Originally Posted by nrv View Post
    My favourite better from /r/neopets, WiselyAltruistic, just announced his retirement. I've made 6 million over the past year or so. I'll be relying on nsheng now.
    Yeah shame... I'm gonna follow his last bet though, let's see if it's a lucky one

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-18-2021),nrv (01-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I've never placed a single food club bet, didn't realise there's so much money to be made.

Fortunately this thread has caused me to see the error of my ways!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yesnt For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-18-2021),Erik. (01-18-2021),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-18-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (01-18-2021),nrv (01-18-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    I don't play food club regularly, but I've been playing it on and off for years, so my overall totals probably arent super impressive, but I've still done well.

I only ever follow Garet (/~Boochi_Target)

That's nice, for non regular FC, getting twice your money is quite worth doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    I've only been betting for around 2 years and have managed to be up ~30mil in a really short time. I follow Garet - or when I'm feeling lucky or Garet skips, Phoenix, and it's been the single best way to make NP. I don't bet daily, and I do have the occasional spurts when I decide to do my own thing, but if you're looking for a way to make steady NP legit, I'd warmly recommend Garet's bets!
    I used Garet's bet today for 18th, hopefully I get good return! I've been losing quite an amount because I wanted to try different bettors. Just now I found out about Phoenix, and coincidently you mentioned about him. His bets are crazy, I wonder if you ever get any good results with him? I'm thinking to do the same like what you did, where if the safe guys skips or gave bad comment, then I should try my luck with Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by nrv View Post

I saw his post on reddit too! It's sad I can't try him out anymore. I find nsheng is quite stable, because on the past few days, I tried some bettors and I made loses, but nsheng have some small positive returns. It seems like he is as safe as Garet.

Quote Originally Posted by yesnt View Post
    I've never placed a single food club bet, didn't realise there's so much money to be made.

Fortunately this thread has caused me to see the error of my ways!

Yes!~ I'm glad you see that too. I didn't do Food Club because I'm too lazy to learn, but Flash being discontinued pushes me to get this done. I'm always a lurker in forums, and I'm thinking if I'm going to create a thread, I might as well make it big and keep it going as long as I can. I'm glad my thread help you

------

My current Food Club update:

I'm making some loses out of three accounts because I jumped in between different bettors. The one with positive amount, I actually got lucky with it because I bet halfway and forgot to finish the rest. I found out later that I get 200k return.
    The rest I got negative because for the past few days the bets are hard and tricky so it's risky, I'm varying between nsheng (consistent positive return, no busts so far even on bad days), jkRollingDown (first try on bad day and it bust, I'm unlucky that day), JustCallMeDerek (he is high risk, got some high results earlier, but on the day I used his bet, I got unlucky haha.)

Today it's a good day for bet, and I'm betting Garet's because I got a little scarred by loses haha. Hopefully I can get some returns to recuperate my loses in order to go riskier.
    I'm tempted to try Phoenix today since it's good day, but I changed my mind because I can't figure out how he even decides on his bets. Let me know what you guys think so far.
    Last edited by dididi13; 01-18-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    @(you need an account to see links) I've used Phoenix to get Food Club trophies in the past, so it can definitely be profitable at the right moments! No matter who I use, I always read Garet's commentary. He gives a great overview of that day's arenas and a little deep-dive into his sense of things, which has always helped me make good choices in the past! That said, occasionally you just gotta take that risk, balls out, and it can definitely pay off!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koto For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I've used Phoenix to get Food Club trophies in the past, so it can definitely be profitable at the right moments! No matter who I use, I always read Garet's commentary. He gives a great overview of that day's arenas and a little deep-dive into his sense of things, which has always helped me make good choices in the past! That said, occasionally you just gotta take that risk, balls out, and it can definitely pay off!
    Phoenix's new algorithm won high odds yesterday! How lucky haha. Do you use his main page bets or his new algorithm bets?