Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you follow for Food Club bets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Who do you follow for Food Club bets?

Now at the death of Flash, I'm looking for another alternative source of income. I've been doing dailies and games for my main source of NPs. Not too bad really, but now it's gone. I heard it's possible to earn NPs with Food Club alone. Can anyone share where do you follow your bet analysis? A few pointers that are usually unspoken would be amazing too! I'm pretty new in this myself and I hope this thread can be helpful to some
    Last edited by dididi13; 01-13-2021 at 11:01 PM.
    I eat too much and I need to stop. Covid-19 is not helping

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    706 times
    Time Online
    83d 13h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I typically follow these two pages:

neopets.com/~boochi_target (Known as Garet)
    neopets.com/~Innocent (Known as Lefty)

Or you can check Reddit as well, some people post bets there too!

They seem to be pretty successful for me when I follow Garet or Lefty. And the older your account is, the better of course. Make sure to check the dates so you’re not placing the wrong bets. I typically will place my bets a few hours before the betting windows close at 1:30pm NST! There are occasional skip days as well depending on who you follow, so if you still decide to bet, be aware you may have a day where you don’t win anything.

Edit: I forgot to mention on Lefty’s page, they list a bunch of guides and other bettor’s pages, so plenty to choose from and lots of resources! Good luck!
    Last edited by Cinnamoroll; 01-13-2021 at 09:54 PM.

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-13-2021),helen (01-14-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I follow Phoenix, who posts at (you need an account to see links), who tends to do pretty risky bets and it's usually a mix of busting followed by a big win. I used to follow Left ((you need an account to see links)) for a less-risky-but-still-risky approach. Other popular ones I know of are (you need an account to see links) and jk on (you need an account to see links).

I'm not really familiar with any of the others to give much insight.

The trick with food club really is having an old account. A 1.5 ROI just carries you a lot further when you can bet 100k+ every day vs only 20k. On a related note, I also like to, when betting manually, bet the maximum even if the current odds exceed the limit (1m) just in case the odds change, but I don't think I've ever had it make a significant difference before.

I don't really have any words of wisdom for coming up with your own bets, but if you like math it could be a fun thing to pick up!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-13-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    9d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I follow the Reddit bets usually. Food Club is good in the sense that even if you bust on some days, as long as you play regularly and consistently you will at the very least double your profit in the long run.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to basically For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-13-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    10h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I try to follow Squigeons on the Neopets Reddit because her bets tend to be both safe and profitable (I've made 500k-1 mil from following her), but she hasn't been around the past few days so I've been going with nsheng for the most part.

WiselyAltruistic is also pretty good when they're on, but they're busy lately so they follow squigeons (which is how I ended up choosing squigeons as my main bettor to follow, lol).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorchEyrie For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-13-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    I typically follow these two pages:

neopets.com/~boochi_target (Known as Garet)
    neopets.com/~Innocent (Known as Lefty)

Or you can check Reddit as well, some people post bets there too!

They seem to be pretty successful for me when I follow Garet or Lefty. And the older your account is, the better of course. Make sure to check the dates so you�re not placing the wrong bets. I typically will place my bets a few hours before the betting windows close at 1:30pm NST! There are occasional skip days as well depending on who you follow, so if you still decide to bet, be aware you may have a day where you don�t win anything.

Edit: I forgot to mention on Lefty�s page, they list a bunch of guides and other bettor�s pages, so plenty to choose from and lots of resources! Good luck!
    Wow that's a bundle of resources over there! Thanks a lot mate, specially Lefty's.
    So, are you conservative or opportinitist in betting? Less risky or risky?

Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I follow Phoenix, who posts at (you need an account to see links), who tends to do pretty risky bets and it's usually a mix of busting followed by a big win. I used to follow Left ((you need an account to see links)) for a less-risky-but-still-risky approach. Other popular ones I know of are (you need an account to see links) and jk on (you need an account to see links).

I'm not really familiar with any of the others to give much insight.

The trick with food club really is having an old account. A 1.5 ROI just carries you a lot further when you can bet 100k+ every day vs only 20k. On a related note, I also like to, when betting manually, bet the maximum even if the current odds exceed the limit (1m) just in case the odds change, but I don't think I've ever had it make a significant difference before.

I don't really have any words of wisdom for coming up with your own bets, but if you like math it could be a fun thing to pick up!
    Haha but if I don't like math it could be a dread to pick it up!
    I wonder why you follow less of Lefty. Is it because you prefer a riskier bets?

Quote Originally Posted by basically View Post
    I follow the Reddit bets usually. Food Club is good in the sense that even if you bust on some days, as long as you play regularly and consistently you will at the very least double your profit in the long run.
    I see, it sounds like a good route to go
    May I know which Reddit channels occasionally discuss about Food Club bets? I followed /neopets/ but that one is just a general group.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchEyrie View Post
    I try to follow Squigeons on the Neopets Reddit because her bets tend to be both safe and profitable (I've made 500k-1 mil from following her), but she hasn't been around the past few days so I've been going with nsheng for the most part.

WiselyAltruistic is also pretty good when they're on, but they're busy lately so they follow squigeons (which is how I ended up choosing squigeons as my main bettor to follow, lol).
    Interesting how they do it on Reddit. I wonder how long it takes for you to make 500k-1m from following Squigeons?

And a question for all, do you guys make your own analysis before deciding to choose which bet analysis is better? Or do you just trust in them and their expertise?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    9d 16h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by dididi13 View Post
    May I know which Reddit channels occasionally discuss about Food Club bets? I followed /neopets/ but that one is just a general group.
    There's usually a pinned thread in that one that people post their bets in. They usually explain their reasoning for making the bets as well. I like sticking to one person's bets for a while rather than jumping around as I find that more reliable, especially if their payout seems pretty steady, but generally don't do much else than copy theirs because I'm terrible at math.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by basically View Post
    There's usually a pinned thread in that one that people post their bets in. They usually explain their reasoning for making the bets as well. I like sticking to one person's bets for a while rather than jumping around as I find that more reliable, especially if their payout seems pretty steady, but generally don't do much else than copy theirs because I'm terrible at math.
    Oh I see, I didn't realize there's a pinned betting thread. I will check it out! Haha same, I can't do math to save my life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    3d 9h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    nhseng on reddit usually. He posts 4 different startegies depend on your risk taking ability. He developed an algorithm that takes into account all past results and supplements that with food club community knowledge

14. The Following User Says Thank You to keknorris For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-14-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    The search function on our forum is usually a good starting place. These are both from the past 12 months, including one from 2 months ago.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

dididi13 (01-14-2021)