40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Oh, no @(you need an account to see links) I'm not sure what could be wrong, could you DM some info about your browser/device? I had to start some stuff for work, but I should be able to look more closely into it later tonight. Sorry you're having trouble!
    @ follow up, are you on mobile
    using Tapatalk? Just discovered that when loading the page within Tapatalk you can�t interact (ditto similar previews like discord), but if you click to open in your browser it works.

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    @ follow up, are you on mobile
    using Tapatalk? Just discovered that when loading the page within Tapatalk you can�t interact (ditto similar previews like discord), but if you click to open in your browser it works.
    oh sorry I didn't send you the data. no, I don't use Tapatalk. In fact I tried from the PC and from the mobile, both from Google Chrome. I don't understand if I should download an app or register or something. It lets me select the color but I don't know how to draw.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-15-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    oh sorry I didn't send you the data. no, I don't use Tapatalk. In fact I tried from the PC and from the mobile, both from Google Chrome. I don't understand if I should download an app or register or something. It lets me select the color but I don't know how to draw.
    You should be able to just click to place a pixel, no need to download or install anything! Not sure what could be happening. Maybe an adblocker or something? Ill try to look into it when back at laptop.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links) this is so awesome, I want to check it out *__*

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Digipoop For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-15-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardew View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kittyray again.

nooo I wanted to rep you for this!! it's amazing and I had a lot of fun making my jumino

I have no idea how you did it but I love it!
    Just saw this one!

If you're actually curious, the video series I linked explains a lot about how this particular project works and probably definitely better than I can. It's definitely geared towards people who have a sense of what they're doing already, but it might prove insightful and idk you're background so maybe you've got what you need. If you're seriously wanting to learn more, The Coding Train also has a lot of videos for complete beginners with no coding experience in the context of creative coding. I haven't personally checked them out but the quality of the other videos is great: (you need an account to see links)

Anyway, thank you, I'm really glad you're enjoying it.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (01-17-2021),Stardew (01-16-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 16h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Thank you to @(you need an account to see links) for getting this contest going. It was very fun to participate in. I still have no idea if it's right but I tried to use a palette and then strayed a bit and tried to match the colours but one colour just... my fists are clenched. wouldn't work at all and maybe should have left it out but the overall look zoomed out was pretty good to me. If you want to know what it looked like when I made it, my night light was on at 75% strength. I didn't realize until after what I did and was like.... maybe people don't have blue light filter on. When I turned it off to check, it looked like the mushrooms were glowing. When I have more brain I will make note to comment on the lovely bars as I had to stare at them for a while to tell myself to not do those idea. Everything was coming up skies and bubbles.
    @(you need an account to see links) that little creator is super fun to play around in. I didn't realize at first it was shared! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kittyray again.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (01-17-2021),kittyray (01-15-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    @(you need an account to see links) Amazing. You are so creative! I haven't done pixel art, so I tried my hand on yours and did a ladybug. That was a great way for me to try it. Thank you so much for sharing.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beth77 For This Useful Post:

Fabulous (01-17-2021),kittyray (01-16-2021)

Gyaoo!
    Pronouns
    【she ⚡ her】
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    52d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    57m
    @(you need an account to see links) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Sonic zone inspired BG!!! I would love to see more of these!

Speaking of, I'd love a Chao-like Ryu...

(Did I say love enough times?)

Thank you Zenitsu and Greyfaerie for my siggy UBs respectively!
    Thank you Hollow for the vector art!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zapdos For This Useful Post:

Alister (01-17-2021),Fabulous (01-17-2021),Stardust (01-17-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    124d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m
    Quote Originally Posted by zapd0s View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Sonic zone inspired BG!!! I would love to see more of these!

Speaking of, I'd love a Chao-like Ryu...

(Did I say love enough times?)
    ahhhh I'm so happy you like it! And that you can tell what it's supposed to be lol. It was a blast to make, I even dusted off Sonic 2 to get in the spirit of it. Mystic Cave Zone is my favorite so I want to do that one for sure, and maybe Marble or Hilltop. These little 8 bit drawings are addictive

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Zapdos (01-17-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    453 times
    Time Online
    148d 16h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Ok, made some time to comment as I've been bursting to for a while. sorry for taking so long.

@(you need an account to see links) your bar had me holding my breath and wishing I were somewhere warm and in a blue sea. Would hope an aquatic Ryu to accompany it.

@(you need an account to see links) I feel like I could sit and watch this from my window right at the peak of the evening as the sun glows in the sky. its very sweet.

@(you need an account to see links) that's a really nice scene you created and the reference pics make me feel so heartbroken. Especially knowing Hikari was stuck there all that time. The colours are really nice together.

@(you need an account to see links) had to do a double take because it looked exactly like the pic. It's great honestly.

@(you need an account to see links) your Forgotten Forest really makes me want to get lost in there. I think it's so beautiful.

@(you need an account to see links) anything with rainbows are perfection in my books. Your clouds are so sweet and fluffy too.

@(you need an account to see links) what?? Couldn't believe was pixel art. Anything with water has my heart and this is an exquisite piece.

@(you need an account to see links) we love the bee movie here! Could only imagine what it'd look like with some bees too. It's very easy on the eyes, a nice golden honey colour. Lovely work!

@(you need an account to see links) I know I've already commented, but another shout out to your for piece(s). They're all very nice and captivating.

@(you need an account to see links) this is giving me video game racecar vibes, just cruising in the night. The colours are so juicy together.

@(you need an account to see links) so much detail! Certainly any Ryu'd be happy as heck to live in such a cool space. Super nice job.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-19-2021),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-17-2021),Hall (01-17-2021),kittyray (01-19-2021),♥ LibraryFaerie ♥ (01-17-2021),Nyanobyte                      (01-18-2021),Stardew (01-18-2021),Stardust (01-17-2021),TsUNaMy WaVe (01-18-2021),Zapdos (01-17-2021)