14/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

what does this mean???

When I try to log on to my cousin's old account it says a data breach on a site or app exposed your password neopets recommends changing your password now. It doesn't log me in???

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Probably because the account may not have been logged into since the 2012/2016(??) data breach so it still has the same PW that was leaked.
    not 100% though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

pizzaeater (12-24-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzaeater View Post
    When I try to log on to my cousin's old account it says a data breach on a site or app exposed your password neopets recommends changing your password now. It doesn't log me in???
    I assume you're using Chrome browser.

If so, this message isn't coming from Neopets, this message is coming from Chrome. I assume it looked a little something like below?

If entering your UN and PW returns you directly to (you need an account to see links), that means the account is frozen and you'd have to have the account owner contact (you need an account to see links).

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pizzaeater View Post
    I think I remember changing her old password but I forgot what i changed it too. this sucks

This sucks. I think I must of changed the password......She the lab ray on her account I think. I wanted to change the gender of a pet of found in the pound but i need the lab ray.
    You might want to look her account up from your own and see if it was frozen. If you try to log in and Neopets just cycles back to the main home page, that means the account is frozen. You no longer get a "this account has been disabled because (reason)" page.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-27-2020),Nattiee (12-24-2020),Sakuras (12-27-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    12h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I just got frozen for auto scoring whatever score i want in attack of the gummy dice first one i waited 2 minutes and it wasn't reviewed....the other i started and ended game instantly and it was reviewed and was frozen two days after and all the accounts i logged into were frozen....anyone know good ways to change IP???

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    25d 20h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    You'll either want to pay for a VPN service like ExpressVPN which allows you to connect to VPNs all over the world when you are subscribed (note that other people can use the same IP address as you) or pay for a dedicated VPN (something only you can use and is in one location, sometimes you can pick which country from a limited list) from somewhere like NordVPN. NordVPN also offers the standard VPN service similar to ExpressVPN, so if you decide to go the dedicated route, make sure you are selecting their dedicated service when signing up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cornishwall For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-27-2020)