DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Omg @(you need an account to see links) you legend, this is amazing. Holy mofo. I am bowing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rio For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-06-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    124d 23h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m
    @(you need an account to see links) I just saw your comment about wanting to sprite swap a Ryu with a tamagotchi and it reminded me of this piece of genius wizardry from @(you need an account to see links)

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

kittyray (04-16-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them or he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I just saw your comment about wanting to sprite swap a Ryu with a tamagotchi and it reminded me of this piece of genius wizardry from @(you need an account to see links)
    oh holy crap, no way????

...more incentive to actually file my damn tax return, holy moly?? and maybe hit up the library's printing lab...after i get my vaccination!

this is so cool omg...kitty, you're so cool!!

also unrelated but your nails are so pretty and healthy, how the heck do you do it -- signed, a guy with awful short nails
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hare For This Useful Post:

kittyray (04-16-2021)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Aaaaah, @(you need an account to see links), thank you for thinking of me. ;_; I've made some improvements since making this post and have been tinkering with adding a camera, though my sporadic updates have mostly been in my bake-off thread because originally was going to combine it with the potato camera project. I mean, I probably still will, but all in good time.

@(you need an account to see links) thank you! This was a really fun project to work on and I enjoy revisiting it. If you want to tackle your own version, I'd love to see it. After Allister tagged me I went back to find your post in the other thread and I know absolutely nothing about modern day tamagotchi and sprite swapping, so that'd be cool to see, too!

can't help you on the nails, for the past year my nail care routine has been "ignore them until they break"

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

♥ HailSeitan ♥ (04-16-2021),Hare (04-16-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them or he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    Aaaaah, @(you need an account to see links), thank you for thinking of me. ;_; I've made some improvements since making this post and have been tinkering with adding a camera, though my sporadic updates have mostly been in my bake-off thread because originally was going to combine it with the potato camera project. I mean, I probably still will, but all in good time.

@(you need an account to see links) thank you! This was a really fun project to work on and I enjoy revisiting it. If you want to tackle your own version, I'd love to see it. After Allister tagged me I went back to find your post in the other thread and I know absolutely nothing about modern day tamagotchi and sprite swapping, so that'd be cool to see, too!

can't help you on the nails, for the past year my nail care routine has been "ignore them until they break"

i am very, very low energy (spoons, if you know the term--you often include alt texts in spoilers so i get the vibe you're a bit more 'with' disability terms and needs than most??), but i'm genuinely inspired by this! while i can't at all guarantee an attempt will come to full fruition, i'm definitely eager to at least try!! i have a vaccination coming up in about two weeks, i think?? and then it has to take effect. so it'll be a while, but...i will try!! our library has a printing lab i've always wanted to use!

i'm also def gonna look into the tama sprite swapping at least! that's much more easily doable for me since i collect tamas and have a small stockpile i can work with! i know you can access debug features with nothing but a pencil (seriously!), but i think that's mostly for affecting how the tama reads time.

also dang! i got my nails long-ish once, but then i broke one and wound up frantically biting down the rest to match...d'oh...
    i want long, beautiful nails so bad, but as soon as they get even a little long, i wind up cutting them as short as i can ;; and the whole time i'm thinking 'nooooo let them growwww *clip* aaaa nooo *clip, clip* friiiick' ahaha
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm familiar with the term and have gone through spells of low-spoonage, so I empathize. You can always take it at your own pace and leave things in the "thinking about considering it" category for a long time. I look forward to whatever you can manage, and always feel free to share progress. It would be so cool for this thread to turn into a shared activity.

And please share if you sprite-swap, too, would love to see new things!

My nails grow pretty fast, but I also use them a lot, so they're always broken off at weird angles and in general pretty uneven so like I'll end up with pinkies that are little talons and index fingers/thumbs where my skin is a little too exposed. I have so much pretty polish, but idk how to shape them to look nice.

(this goes for anybody reading back on this thread, too!)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Hare (04-17-2021)