Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: clraik's 2020 Festivity Creativity Event!

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Agreed - loved seeing everyone�s unique take on the prompts!!!

Also it was a lot of fun trying to come up with the fills. I enjoyed testing my creativity. Thanks for hosting this event!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 3h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    It has been really cool to get to see what everyone came up with and see each persons personality/own twists on the fills! This has been a lot of fun, thank you for hosting!

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Aero (12-31-2020),Alister (01-01-2021),Ice (12-31-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    124d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 17m
    I just got my last prompts in and I have no idea what I was doing to cause it, but I could not get two of my prompts to decouple from being in the same post. Every time I tried to add the next prompt as a new post, it kept showing up as an add on to the previous. While there are only four posts on my thread, there are five prompts answered, I gave up battling with it lol

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Ice (01-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    81 times
    Time Online
    19d 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Welp, this is why you don't hiatus in the festive season haha. Loved reading everyones entries and seeing all the creativity! So cool ^__^

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    I liked how during the summer art challenge people were constantly posting appreciation and feedback in the discussion thread, which didn't really happen for this, so I just wanna go through and pick my favorite entry from each person.

@Aero Torn between #2 and #5 because I do miss the Lenny Conundrum, but the Snowager's Gift wins out. Just love the idea of spreading cheer and a little extra giving.

@Alister The Kanrik Body Pillow got an audible chuckle out of me, so I think that's the winner and I like that it brought in the outfit from #1, but your story was very sweet as well.

@Ariealle I feel a little weird picking the one you said was incomplete, but I just love the idea and where the sugarplum site theme was going. The moon and pink clouds just hit right. Wish we could have it for real!

@Beth77 Another site theme fave here, too! Love the purple and the sparkly stars!

@(you need an account to see links) I fucking love your pastel rainbow dung nova, plus feels so true to your name! The tree for the site theme gets a shoutout because I can imagine it'd be nice!

@(you need an account to see links) Love your story for the Amira's grand prize. Lord knows I would really want that for things I missed in my time away, just need to decide which one I'd do. Maybe I'll keep it in theme and finally get out of my LDP maze.

@(you need an account to see links) I love so many of your entries! I already compliment your theme and I love the DocK throwback, but my favorite has to be the nova earrings. So cute!

@(you need an account to see links) Picking favorites in this has made me realize I'm a bigger sucker for pink than I realized, but my favorite has to be the Snowager story, just loved it!

@(you need an account to see links) Another tough decision. The fireworks story was sweet especially with the context of your memories at the end, the wand is amazing, but I think in the end I need more festive Darigan in my life and would LOVE a site theme.

@(you need an account to see links) Love your theme and enthusiasm for the struggle to get snow to move and the cat-in-a-scarf is very tempting to be an auto-win, but 2020 amnesia is just too much of a fucking mood.

@(you need an account to see links) I wanna try making those cookies and love the idea of pulling from NC bgs for the theme (some of my faves were in there), but gotta go with the Snowager Prize story, was just very heartwarming!

@(you need an account to see links) The Lost Desert Snowglobe is very cute, I used to collect snowglobes and something just tickles me about snow in the desert, but I think the sea-life nova wand is my favorite.

@(you need an account to see links) Awesome work! Fucking love that you actually wrote a script to make the theme usable on neopets, but I think the work and setup that must have gone into the Amira Party/Concert setup is just so much and that's my winner!

@(you need an account to see links) Another tough decision here, I really like your art style and love everything, feel like kindred spirits with the snowager prize a bit, and again I love the snow-in-desert idea (the sky is so pretty), but something about your RG Kyrii in the earmuffs is just *chef's kiss*.

Honestly had a tough time deciding on a lot of these, you all made some really cool/pretty/awesome stuff on a tight deadline during a very busy part of a really nutso year! Happy 2021 everybody and keep making things!

(I am pretty sure I didn't miss anybody who submitted at least one thing, and I tried to double check, so I am really really sorry if I skipped anybody and don't hesitate to tell me if I did, please).

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-01-2021),Alister (01-01-2021),Ariealle (01-01-2021),Charmander (01-01-2021),Digipoop (01-01-2021),Erik. (01-02-2021),Flordibel (01-01-2021),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-01-2021),Ice (01-01-2021),Koto (01-01-2021),Nattiee (01-01-2021),Nyanobyte                      (01-01-2021),Rylai (01-01-2021),Sephora (01-01-2021),Stardust (01-01-2021)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/her/hers
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Thank you so much to ALL who entered!!! I hear your comments about not having a dedicated discussion thread and I will keep that in mind for next time! (Tbh I didn't think people would WANT to discuss them, lol!)

The winners will be announced soon, and there'll be an official wrap-up post/thread!!

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

Aero (01-01-2021),Charmander (01-01-2021),Digipoop (01-01-2021),Ice (01-01-2021),kittyray (01-01-2021),Koto (01-01-2021),Nyanobyte                      (01-01-2021),Sephora (01-01-2021),Stardust (01-01-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    It's been incredible seeing how much creativity has come out of this YET AGAIN! Everyone never fails to leave me stunned with how great and fun and heartfelt things can be and I am living for it.

Thank you for your kind words @(you need an account to see links) - I too wish for more festive Darigan things and like more fun Darigan things in general??? A lot of missed opportunities I feel.

And of course thank you @(you need an account to see links) for a lovely event! ^-^

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koto For This Useful Post:

Charmander (01-01-2021),Ice (01-01-2021),kittyray (01-01-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    I liked how during the summer art challenge people were constantly posting appreciation and feedback in the discussion thread, which didn't really happen for this, so I just wanna go through and pick my favorite entry from each person.

@(you need an account to see links) Love your theme and enthusiasm for the struggle to get snow to move and the cat-in-a-scarf is very tempting to be an auto-win, but 2020 amnesia is just too much of a fucking mood.

Honestly had a tough time deciding on a lot of these, you all made some really cool/pretty/awesome stuff on a tight deadline during a very busy part of a really nutso year! Happy 2021 everybody and keep making things!

(I am pretty sure I didn't miss anybody who submitted at least one thing, and I tried to double check, so I am really really sorry if I skipped anybody and don't hesitate to tell me if I did, please).
    I love this and thank you!

Ive been lurking everyone's entries and as much panic as these challenges give me because I cant live up to everyone else's creativity and talent I must say my favourite part is looking at everyone's approach to each prompt.

You guys really inspire me to want to be better at things. All the things.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-02-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    242d 13h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 18m
    i loved all the entries that i’ve seen so far! still bummed out that i couldnt make it for this event.

quick shoutout to @(you need an account to see links) absolutely loving your digital art. i thought it was a ryugotchi at first! but it’s actually a snowagergotchi!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xmilo For This Useful Post:

kittyray (01-02-2021)