Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by UwU View Post
    oi!

im from germany, approaching my thirties and been occassionally lurking here for some time! but now i think its time to get active, given that thanks to 'rona i kinda started rediscover old browsergames, among them neopets and subeta!

Been on neo for around 16 years and moved accounts bunch of times, sadly also lost access to my main after being frozen.
    Neopets was a really important part of my life until 2007 (when the conversion happened) and thats when i kinda struggled to regain interest, it changed so drastically and i was mostly interested in obtaining my favorite pets, but lost interest in many of them after being converted...

Neo taught me my first coding experiences, especially HTML and CSS, and behold, thanks to these experiences i am working as frontend developer now! crazy, huh?

i love neo, but hate the reporthappy mentality on the boards, especially the pc board, which is unfortunate, since i have been considering uc trading for some time. I am surprised how active this board is, so i hope i'll manage to stick around and regain my neo passion!
    Willkommen bei uns <3 ich hoffe, es gefaellt euch.

sorry you got frozen it's happened to too many people I know. I joined recently too and hope to see you around! The atmosphere here seems generally a lot more chill.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Willkommen!

Love your username and looking forward to seeing you around the forums! Same story with me about main being frozen. Just want to be extra careful in my interactions with everyone on neo with how report-happy some people can be... That's why I love it here!

There are quite a few steps and precautions you can take to secure your UCs if you decide to buy them (here or elsewhere). I'm pretty sure anything not too high of a tier and not VWN should be possible to introduce to neo relatively safely.

Whatever you decide, it's nice of you to join us Thanks for introducing yourself!

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~