Thread: Selling a NP account that I logged into?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    17d 14h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

Selling a NP account that I logged into?

This is a trading question but I figured posting it the help forum made most sense. Apologies if this is the wrong place.

I have a Neopets account that another member is interested in buying, but, without thinking I logged into it to check the avvies which means it's now last seen "under one day ago".

It was "a long, long time ago" before I logged in and I have a screenshot of the userlookup saying that, but according to the (you need an account to see links)
    The sale of any active account or shell is not permitted on this site.
    And
    Any account spotted less than 180 days ago is active.
    The buyer said it's fine by him, but as someone relatively new to the forums I don't want to break the rules. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    The mods will have to confirm you're not officially breaking rules. I would message Bat or Mama Bear to double check.

I would be hesitant as the buyer as logging it would likely log two different IPs for the account in a short amount of time. I don't know if anyone really understands TNT's current method of monitoring accounts, but this would likely flag it.

If you're open with your buyer and they accept the terms, then the liability falls on to them.