Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Cres

Hi all! My name is Cres. I am new to this community and would love to learn more about what goes on here and how to engage more. I love neopets! So I'm just on here for that. Hope to chat with you some time! And thank you for bearing with me on helping me learn more on this site, as this is quite a different world!

- Cres

Pronouns
    hers/his
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    169 times
    Time Online
    43d 13h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Hi! Welcome to CK ^^! You have just found an awesome comunity full of great, funny and loving users!
    What do you like about/apart of neo? ! Be it arts, trade, customization, whatevs! Do you play any other game? And how did you end up here? hahaha

Please feel welcomed and give a look around!

León the Lion Ryu,
    the "Board Games hoarder"
    Born || 2020~11~15

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    948 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Welcome, Cres! I don't think you'll find us that much different than Neopians elsewhere, we're just a group of nostalgic fools who love our Neoepts as much as the next person! Feel free to ask any questions as they may arise.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    95d 3h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Welcome, I also arrived here 5 years ago because of Neopets. You will find a lot of other topics that you might enjoy. I also play Subeta but they are not very active here.

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    401 times
    Time Online
    82d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hi and welcome, Cres, we're happy to have you. Do you play any other virtual pet games like Neo?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hi there @(you need an account to see links)! I'm Rachel, it's nice to meet you!!

You've definitely found a good spot if you love Neo! It may be a different world, but honestly... it's just a community of people who love the same website you do, can chat about it freely without getting silenced/frozen/etc. (LOL) and maybeeeee occcaaasssionalllly break the rules... just to get ahead a little bit. Hahaha, but really, we're just super laid back here!

I second some of the above-listed questions - what's your favorite part about Neo? What keeps you coming back??

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Hello Cres, and welcome to clraik! Take your time to look around (I love lurking in old topics) but don't be shy to participate! Everyone is very nice here

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Hi Cres! How'd you find out about us?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Da Plushee Bori! So nice to meet you! I am excited to get acquainted on this website and chat more about Neo
    I stumbled upon this website randomly referred by a friend.
    I LOVE customizing and playing Faerie Bubbles, as well as Hannah and the Pirate Caves and the Dubloon games!
    How about yourself?

PS do you make graphics?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Hi Digipoop, nice to meet you! I'm looking at old topics as well! I find that there are some threads that I can't post but interesting enough to just read on everything here! Learning something new every day

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Hey there Mama Bear! A friend of mine mentioned this community as I love Neo and well, here I am! Just exploring in the meantime Hope you are doing well![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

Hi Ice! Truly, in these times, the nostalgia hit me the hardest this year and I'm so so happy to be part of this community! And with likeminded people who share the same joy!

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Hi Peanutface! I haven't heard of Subeta. Neopets is the only online gaming world I participate in, I don't know many. I am starting to get into ACNH. That's a different story!

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Hey Flordibel! I am just starting to get into Animal Crossing NH! What about yourself? What other virtual pet games do you play? Just note.. I just got the game and switch so I haven't started just yet!!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Hi Rachel! Just the perfect community for me to join!! A safe haven ish from the boards but similar vibe. I came back due to these uncertain times and more time to myself at home! I missed my online gaming experience with Neopets and was so happy to find that it was timeless, everything was right where I left it. I've created some awesome NFs along the way but the boards are a bit different than how they were in early 2000s.. they weren't as fast moving as before but this seems like an awesome start as an extension of Neo!

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

I really do hope you guys see my posts.. still trying to familiarize myself in posting and navigating how everything works!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hey!
    Welcome You'll love it here - we have some talented people who make playing Neopets so much easier AND it's all in good company too!