Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are any of you pretty much done with neo because of this new site layout?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I haven't used the Beta option yet, so I currently see the old Neo. But from what I'm seeing on the thread and hearing from what other people are saying, I'm actually concerned for the well being of this site too considering I, and many others, spend so much time on Neo from the very beginning up until now. It looks pretty weird ngl, and in my opinion, Neo kinda died in my heart when they took away the habitariums, but I'm just now finding joy in the site again only for it to look kinda...sloppy and ugly oop ! Hopefully the final design they have for the site caters to all new and returning players alike, otherwise I might just take another hiatus lmao

WORK AT IT
    ALL I CAN DO IS WORK HARD
    ⋆THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE!⋆

☾Good night to the bitches with Mommy and Daddy issues...we all just wanna be loved and appreciated too☽

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanjiro For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (12-04-2020),Oneiros (12-04-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    306 times
    Time Online
    134d 4h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    I'll likely give it a chance when it rolls out (if it ever does).
    It's still pretty broken in general.

I don't like what I see so far, but I don't think I'd be able to quit, cold-turkey.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to motherfucker For This Useful Post:

sheli (12-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjiro View Post
    I haven't used the Beta option yet, so I currently see the old Neo. But from what I'm seeing on the thread and hearing from what other people are saying, I'm actually concerned for the well being of this site too considering I, and many others, spend so much time on Neo from the very beginning up until now. It looks pretty weird ngl, and in my opinion, Neo kinda died in my heart when they took away the habitariums, but I'm just now finding joy in the site again only for it to look kinda...sloppy and ugly oop ! Hopefully the final design they have for the site caters to all new and returning players alike, otherwise I might just take another hiatus lmao
    Neo has slowly died in my heart for years as the changes came, especially now that it appears all they want is your money with NC so they give away lots of NP.
    I feel dead inside when I scroll through the boards and see how slow those, the auctions and TP are now. Then they go and do this and I can only imagine their small userbase is going to be hit hard with this.
    It's so upsetting to me, I just don't get it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penguin1991 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-04-2020),Erik. (12-04-2020),Maelstra (12-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    29d 2h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I log onto Neo every once in awhile but I don’t like it as much as I used to, I’ve mostly moved on to other games. The thing that really got me was the incredibly long ticket times, I don’t want to play a game where you can spend money, have your NC get glitched + have no way of contacting people to fix it in a timely manner

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lapis For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (12-04-2020),penguin1991 (12-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 13h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    The layout is definitely not the reason to stop playing... I think even though it's in progress it's one of the better things they've done. There's no way the maps will stay gone, they're just making them again probably. I don't play much at all anymore and that's because of the plenty of other things I don't appreciate that have been issues for years.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Corliss For This Useful Post:

Maelstra (12-04-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    196 times
    Time Online
    94d 5h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    My heart is broken. But I have twenty years invested. What would my early morning be like with out my daily's?

Cashew
    Hatched: 11-14-2020

Thank you (you need an account to see links) for the adoptables!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peanutface For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    312d 1h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    I wholeheartedly agree with Peanutface. After being there for 18+ years, its beyond ingrained into my daily life and habits. No matter how much they mess up, how much NC I refuse to buy, despite the canceled premium, hell or high water I'll ride this ship until it sinks to the bottom. I'll stay for the love of my pets, characters and time I've already sunk into it all. I may dislike TNT/staff a lot, and disagree with their decisions, but I just don't have it in my heart to leave until it ends on its own.

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Bakugo (12-04-2020),Ducky (12-04-2020),Gato (12-04-2020),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-04-2020),Pringle (12-05-2020),Skitty (12-04-2020),♥ Wandas ♥ (12-04-2020),Yeri (12-31-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by motherfucker View Post
    I'll likely give it a chance when it rolls out (if it ever does).
    It's still pretty broken in general.

I don't like what I see so far, but I don't think I'd be able to quit, cold-turkey.

Agree. I'm still riding the nostalgia wave of playing in general but if I'm still around when it rolls out I'll see how it goes.
    I think I was pretty miffed after the first revamp way back when too so I'm trying to be a better person this time.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

motherfucker (12-04-2020),penguin1991 (12-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree with Peanutface. After being there for 18+ years, its beyond ingrained into my daily life and habits. No matter how much they mess up, how much NC I refuse to buy, despite the canceled premium, hell or high water I'll ride this ship until it sinks to the bottom. I'll stay for the love of my pets, characters and time I've already sunk into it all. I may dislike TNT/staff a lot, and disagree with their decisions, but I just don't have it in my heart to leave until it ends on its own.
    This is where I stand. It's an unfortunate fact that they bank on us feeling this way. They know that no matter how much we kick and scream, we'll stay. Those of us with pre-existing attachments, anyway. I keep saying I'll leave because fuck this or fuck that, but I just can't let go.

I WILL quit giving them my money, though. I'll buy pets and shit here, but they're going to have to do better to earn my money again. The new site layout and the deal with NC isn't helping.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bakugo For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Sunk Cost Fallacy is a real thing humans suffer from, and yup, they bet, probably rightly, that we'll all go down with the ship.

(you need an account to see links)

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post: