Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by missgyp View Post
    OMG MY RYU EVOLVED!

It's a pretty wolf(?) now! But I still have an egg above my name? Does that mean it's set to evolve again? O _ O
    The egg by your username just means you have the Ryugotchi member group set as your default group. If you go to settings and then permission groups you can change it there. You can also change your egg color if you want to keep that group as your default. Also, congrats on your evolution!

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    OMG MY RYU EVOLVED!

It's a pretty wolf(?) now! But I still have an egg above my name? Does that mean it's set to evolve again? O _ O
    The Ryus take like almost a month to become an egg and evolve if 5 lucky stars, otherwise they hope to another branch.

Congrats on your wolfie c:

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    33d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    My fully evolved cat switched to the dog branch today.
    I couldn't be happier! I really want a stage 2 dog but I'm almost too scared to let him evolve any more.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Missed my egg, but I'm back to the bunny line again, was hoping for fish, but maybe I'll be able to find a trade!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    678 times
    Time Online
    213d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 32m
    Piper is a Sunflower again! I'll be really hoping to trade for something else before the Audrey II stage, but for now, springtime!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyrichord For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-21-2022),kittyray (05-15-2022)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    10d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    My first evolution Didn't even realise it had been a month already.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firedrops For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-21-2022),DarkSkies (05-21-2022),kittyray (05-21-2022),Mario2302 (05-21-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Joining the dragon family!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-26-2022),Mario2302 (05-21-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Oh no.. Opal turned into a plant? I was taking good care of them, I thought that meant they'd continue along the path of doggy/wolfness? I guess I don't fully understand how the evolution chains work. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get another branch jump? I'm hoping for one of those pretty dragons. I'd probably turn off evolution after that!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 3h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Oh no.. Opal turned into a plant? I was taking good care of them, I thought that meant they'd continue along the path of doggy/wolfness? I guess I don't fully understand how the evolution chains work. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get another branch jump? I'm hoping for one of those pretty dragons. I'd probably turn off evolution after that!
    so if you go to the page where you put up your userbars you'll see 5 stars which signify the luck/happiness level of your little ryu.
    if they are all filled in (black) that means you're at max luck and you won't jump branches but rather evolve within the branch.
    I think every evolution/branch hop that occurs will reset that back to 2.5 stars that are filled (not entirely sure about this one).

Basically keep it around half filled if you want to force a branch hop, keep it topped up at all times and especially around the time your next egg will come if you want to stay within the branch.

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-26-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post
    so if you go to the page where you put up your userbars you'll see 5 stars which signify the luck/happiness level of your little ryu.
    if they are all filled in (black) that means you're at max luck and you won't jump branches but rather evolve within the branch.
    I think every evolution/branch hop that occurs will reset that back to 2.5 stars that are filled (not entirely sure about this one).

Basically keep it around half filled if you want to force a branch hop, keep it topped up at all times and especially around the time your next egg will come if you want to stay within the branch.
    Ok, I think I understand. So since I don't like the plant I should let my stars drop down so I can force a branch hop?

Page 100 of 182 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast