31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m

Ryu Visitors Lobby Room

Visitor perk is one of the features Ryugotchis have and everyone can unlock. First time I did it I was a bit confused about what do to do next, and then I realized the users I wanted to visit for so long already had visitors... So what to do now?

This is the reason why I decided to create this thread since I know some of us have the perk but haven't find someone to play with or their visitor maybe went into hiatus for so long or maybe you are very very shy to ask someone? Or are you still on the perk hunt and have questions? Not be afraid! I got you there

But first a little FAQ about this feature

What is the Ryugotchi visitor perk?

According to $(you need an account to see links) it's the ability of a Ryugotchi to visit and hang out with a buddy's Ryugotchi in each other's userbars!

How do I know if I have the perk?

You successfully unlocked this feature if when going to your Edit Profile there is a new drop down list with usernames below the Scenes combobox. The names in the list fit two requirements:

1. Your friends.

2. Users that have also unlocked the visitor perk.

How does the perk work?

Once you agree with another friend that your ryus would love to hang out together:

1) Both need to go to the Edit Profile section (if only one do it it won't work).

2) Choose each other's name on the Visitor drop down list.

3) Save changes.

Now your Ryus would have tons of fun!

Why does my Ryu visitor it's not showing on my userbar?

There are three known reasons for this:

1) Your Ryu pooped. Time to scoop up!

2) Your Ryu buddy became an egg. Once it hatches, you'll see it again so don't worry.

3) The visitor name on your friend's drop down list have been deselected.

How is the visitor perk unlocked?

While the specific requirements are still a bit of a mystery, there are many hints discovered by different users that will help you in your quest

1) Take good extra care of your Ryugotchi! This is super important, do NOT neglect it. In other words, DON'T let your Ryu die

2) While taking care of your own ryu it's good, try to take care of other Ryugotchis too so your feed/play/scoop statistics will increase in general.

3) While not confirmed, many users (even myself) have gotten the perk while going through successful evolutions (roughly 2 or 3 completed branches).
    In other words:

a) Turn evolutions on.
    b) Make sure your luck/stars is always at five when evolution time comes.
    c) Avoid branch hops unless you're at third stage.

If someone unlocked this without evolving please let me know.

I'm adding this super helpful quote from $(you need an account to see links) in the past so it's easier to have a close idea:

Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    I remember I branch hopped during my first ryu, which is what took me a while to unlock it. i got to 2nd stage Drake and then I hopped to a chameleon (devastating, but I wasn't playing with mine so others could get theirs). I went through two full branches (chameleon and kitty) and my stats were around here at the time (*10 days before unlocking). I unlocked once I reached the third stage, twice.
    If you read until here and you have the feature unlocked and no visitor yet, well it's time TO VISIT THE RYU LOBBY

What's the Ryu Visitors Lobby Room?

This is the place where you can come to look for a Ryu visitor buddy

If you don't have many friends, if you are very shy to directly ask others, if you have never realized you had and never used this perk, if your ryu has been lonely for so long, welcome to the Lobby Room!

Come here and post that your ryu is ready to find someryu to hang out

Please make yourself comfortable and always remember to be polite when requesting a playing partner for your Ryugotchi

List of users looking for a buddy partner

If you want me to take you off your name or you've already found a visitor let me know and I'll update the list
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 1 Week Ago at 12:50 AM.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Alister (05-08-2023),Ariealle (04-09-2023),birdies (06-19-2023),Buizel (06-19-2023),Bunnii (11-06-2023),chii3d (04-08-2023),Excalibur (06-02-2023),Gena (06-19-2023),Ice (04-08-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023),KJiU (04-09-2023),Kon (04-08-2023),♥ LibraryFaerie ♥ (04-08-2023),Mario2302 (06-19-2023),Nyu (1 Week Ago),Soap (05-29-2023),Uma (04-08-2023),Unown (08-23-2023),Zenitsu (04-08-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 15h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    If anyone wants to play with my ryu, he's a lil dino right now!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (04-08-2023),DarkSkies (04-08-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023),KJiU (04-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Another round of cycle evolutions have come!

Bumping this to welcome our new ryu visitors

If you're still looking for a partner don't be shy, I wish you the best to find a buddy for your lively ryu

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-29-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    76d 1h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'm hoping that evolution isn't a thing. I have evolved full 3 branches a few times but I don't want to go further than a second stage dragon as my permie ryu

edit: I apparetnly unlocked it at some point and I didn't even know. I didn't have it a few months ago so I can only imagine it happened when I evolved the deer, or this dragon.

userbar: Charmander

Roland SP-55 by: Honeycomb
    My contributions:
    (you need an account to see links)
    by: hearts
    Ryu art by dankRUSE

Chegg

by: Rattata

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Synth Salazzle For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-29-2023),DarkSkies (05-29-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthbass View Post
    I'm hoping that evolution isn't a thing. I have evolved full 3 branches a few times but I don't want to go further than a second stage dragon as my permie ryu

edit: I apparetnly unlocked it at some point and I didn't even know. I didn't have it a few months ago so I can only imagine it happened when I evolved the deer, or this dragon.
    The visitor perk was bugged for a while but later this year iirc @(you need an account to see links) fixed it, so that's probably why you didn't have it enabled before and now you do

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023),Synth Salazzle (05-29-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Thank you for this guide!
    I know I haven't gone through many ryu evolutions as I really wanted the bunny so traded for it.
    I will take the plunge and turn evolutions back on..... but bunny will be back one day I hope

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinderella For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-19-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    31d 15h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    I didn't know about this and always wondered why other people's ryu had better social lives than mine.

If anyone with the perk would like to chill with my little lizard guy, please let me know!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-19-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I need a friend for buttlicker. I asked a while ago but everyone had a friend already.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (09-26-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Another batch of evolution has happened.

Bumping for the new unlocked visitors that still doesn't know that now they can find a ryu buddy

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Kisses (12-24-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I have just unlocked the visitors perk! Yay! Tag me if you'd like to be my Ryu's pal

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinderella For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (08-23-2023),Kisses (12-24-2023)