Thread: Share your tips for cleaning/organizing?

Threaded View

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    26d 9h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m

Talking Share your tips for cleaning/organizing?

Lately I've been really interested in cleaning and have really found enjoyment in it. I know everyone has their own little secret for getting their home/car/life in general clean and I would love to hear them and exchange advice!

My latest discovery: Blue wolf multi-purpose cleaner.
    (you need an account to see links)

This is like fabuloso on crack. It takes stains out of fabric, it cleans carpets, bathrooms, baseboards, refrigerators, tires, sneakers, concrete, grout... basically anything you could think of. It took years of grease stain buildup off the floor at work in SECONDS. I used it on my hardwood floors at home with no issue. I am absolutely in love with this stuff, and best of all, it contains NO bleach. I found it at my local grocery store for $6. It's seriously like a miracle cleaner. This weekend I plan on mixing up the rest of it and cleaning every surface in my life, up to and including my soul itself.

I am not sponsored obvs but I have been genuinely so impressed by this product I just had to share it with you all!

Ps - has anyone tried making their own Mr. Clean magic erasers? I saw a video on how to make your own in bulk but I haven't tried it myself!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby For This Useful Post:

Digipoop (01-13-2021)